necrotizing fasciitis: 101 free patches for Bazille

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

https://www.3amnoise.net/bazille/3am_necrotizing_fasciitis.zip

¡Gratis! 101 patches for u-he's Bazille.
Lots of defective and unstable sounds. Even patches that start out normal can typically be mutated with performance controls (mod wheel, pressure, etc). I often use a channel of an unused multiplexer as a kind of 'Macro' control. If you see the +5 output going to a channel with the gain turned to 0, it's most likely used to offset one or more other parameters.

Almost every patch uses one or more performance controls, check the patch notes for details.

Most patches have the effects off by default but I've set the effects in many patches to provide variations on the original sound. Again, check the patch notes.

I tried to make each patch act like it's own unique synth (many based on patches I've made with my hardware modular), so messing with with the controls can yield a wide range of sounds. However some patches won't behave, so small adjustments may break the patch or even stop the sound completely (which may be a good thing :) ). Experimentation will be rewarded. :party:

Here are some demos
https://soundcloud.com/justin3am/sets/n ... ciitis-for

My favorite patches are probably also the most useless. The 'apc' patches started as an experiment in making the filters act as oscillators without resonance or direct feedback. Well, I couldn't get them to tune right, so I just turned off the key scaling and made the filters cross modulate each other. I then patch up a bunch of performance controls, so you can only get the full experience of the sound with a MIDI controller that has some knobs. If you are just playing the keys, they will only produce one pitch (but not in tune). :lol:

bla-bla-bla enjoy the sounds :)
Last edited by justin3am on Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Awesome thanks - love your Baz patches.

Excellent Bazille patches and that for free!! Awesome!! Thank you! :clap:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

:tu:

justin3am,
I liked the 'Wicket" mp3. Will try the patches at a later time, thank you!
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Thanks Justin! I always appreciate your patches :>)

thanks Justin :tu:

:party: :party: :hyper:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Hey thanks! I hope you all enjoy the sounds. I had a lot of fun making them.

I also think it's great that someone is finally doing something positive for the necrotizing fasciitisist community!

aMUSEd wrote:I also think it's great that someone is finally doing something positive for the necrotizing fasciitisist community!
:lol:

Beware of the Panda.. :D
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

aMUSEd wrote:I also think it's great that someone is finally doing something positive for the necrotizing fasciitisist community!
I don't know if I'm doing anything positive for anyone, here. :hihi:
But flesh eating bacteria is no joke. My wife had a co-worker who got seriously f**ked up after being bitten by a feral cat. She ended up losing a finger because she didn't get it taken care of sooner. :o

justin3am wrote:
I don't know if I'm doing anything positive for anyone, here. :hihi:
But flesh eating bacteria is no joke. My wife had a co-worker who got seriously f**ked up after being bitten by a feral cat. She ended up losing a finger because she didn't get it taken care of sooner. :o
Hmmm. Not what I wanted to hear the day after I adopted my first cat. :-o

Thanks for the patches, though! :party:

Grabbed them, thanks! :)
It's cool that even though this is |Gratis! :hihi: .... you took the time to write a bit about the coolection and made some audio previews! :)

Seems like a diverse one two, that's always interesting in my book! :tu:

audientronic wrote:Hmmm. Not what I wanted to hear the day after I adopted my first cat. :-o

Thanks for the patches, though! :party:
Not to worry! A well loved pet cat might give you some nibbles to encourage petting but they probably won't bite to draw blood unless there is something wrong.

Congrats on the cat adoption, they can be great friends. I'm a hopeless cat person. :)

Return to “u-he”