Multiband Convo - set my own impulse library location

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I find it very frustrating not to be able to set the browser impulse response location to my own default. Is there a method for doing this?

You can store 'favourites' from your own library, then when you load a favourite your library will show up in the expanded tree on the left. Beats clicking all the way through to it.

thanks, I have used that but it is nowhere near as good as having a setting so that hit Global File System and it takes you to your own designated spot. Another workaround (better for this purpose I think than favourites) is to make a preset that is set to your own impulse response folder. I doubt many people want to find their impulse responses in 'root'.

Scarcely a deal breaker, but is a simple change that would improve usability

I understand, but it's a bigger problem than you really think, now especially for sake of backward compatibility. We'll see..
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Drag and drop would be perfect.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Drag and drop would be perfect.
Already possible ;). Just d&d the file from explorer to the file selector.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Will try asap.

MeldaProduction wrote:I understand, but it's a bigger problem than you really think, now especially for sake of backward compatibility. We'll see..
thanks for considering - the preset workaround is not so bad

Sampleconstruct wrote:Will try asap.
Doesn't work here using Logic 9.1.8 on Mac OS 10.6.8, drag and drop into the file system does nothing.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Doesn't work here using Logic 9.1.8 on Mac OS 10.6.8, drag and drop into the file system does nothing.
Aaah, on Mac OS X the situation is rather bad I'm afraid....not much we can do here except bothering hosts and Apple, which ignores everyone :D...
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Aaah, on Mac OS X the situation is rather bad I'm afraid....not much we can do here except bothering hosts and Apple, which ignores everyone :D...
Somehow this was exactly the answer I expected, so you still don't like Apple and Macs and Logic :party:

Hehe true, but well, it's not about that :). It's just how it is and since you didn't "disagree"... ;) Anyway such basic feature as d&d just doesn't work there much. It actually works in Logic, but the workflow to switch between apps and stuff...not really usable to me.
For the record, Logic is one of the few hosts actually working there.
Vojtech

D&d works with Kontakt, Serum, Halion, Padshop and many other plugs I use, just not with Melda.

Really? I'll check it out...
Vojtech

So I just try in Logic & Mavericks, Serum works the same way as MMultiBandConvolution - I dragged a sample from finder to both plugins, both work... Could you create a short screen video showing what does not work?
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”