So what did you actually buy this Black Friday?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DavyAch wrote:PSP N2O upgrade, after much dithering. Fantastic...dropped it on some drum loops, guitar, synths etc.
I've been considering the N20 upgrade ... $29 seems ok. K-Devices have 50% off everything I don't have already ... decisions decisions :hihi:

A Full English Breakfast/Coffee/Toast
Bacon Roll
Egg & Sausage Sandwich
20 Cigs

Was hoping there'd be a UK deal on Push, but the Ableton 20% off seems to be it.

breakmixer wrote:A Full English Breakfast/Coffee/Toast
Bacon Roll
Egg & Sausage Sandwich
20 Cigs
How about some booze, to ensure that heart attack? :wink:
(I'm not judging; I'm not trying to reach a 120 myself. :oops: Still, there are no guarantees in life. :P )

A pot of tea
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

T-CM11 wrote:
Bacon Roll
Egg & Sausage Sandwich
20 Cigs
How about some booze, to ensure that heart attack? :wink:
(I'm not judging; I'm not trying to reach a 120 myself. :oops: Still, there are no guarantees in life. :P )
I don't usually eat like that everyday....

Sometimes I eat more.... :lol:

As I said earlier in the thread I was choosing between Synthmaster with some preset banks, DCAM:Synth Squad and Soundirons Olympic choir elements. I finally gave up and got them all...

T-CM11 wrote:Nothing. :)

:tu:

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of bubble gum!"

SODDI wrote: "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I'm all out of bubble gum!"
I always think of Duke Nukem (3D) when I hear that phrase. :) (probably because I played the game before I saw the movie)

Bacon Roll
Egg & Sausage Sandwich
20 Cigs
Add some tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans! :x

When I saw the Acoustica (Editor) Standard Edition for $24,36 (with the 16 % GROUP coupon instead of 15% discount :P) in the JRR-Shop, I couldn't resist and bought it. Just to see afterwards that most features that I need are already included in the Basic Edition... :bang:

At least I saved 10 EUR and maybe I can upgrade it to the Premium Edition some day... :wink:

I got a ton of stuff that I had been keeping an eye on, just waiting for prices to go down:
  • Resolume Avenue 4 (50% off)
  • UVI WaveFrame Sound Collection, Electro Suite, Percussion Store (30% off)
  • Synapse Dune 2
  • SonicCouture Scriptorium
  • MusicLab RealRick (this was actually a discount due to me already owning the other guitars, there is/was a sale on though)
  • HollowSun - Definitive M1000, Vintage Samplers, Nebulae
  • VirtualCZ at pluginboutique
  • MuLab MUX 6 upgrade
  • Alesis - Controller deal only going til Dec. 1. (Includes AIR xpand)
  • Waves H-Delay and UltraPitch- this was a real score; had been waiting for H-Delay to come down for ages

The one thing that I WANT but still isn't on sale, is FXpansion Geist. I am still kicking myself for not getting that $50 Musician's Friend edition earlier in the year. Also AIR Structure. It's included in a bundle that's discounted, but I don't want any of the other stuff from the bundle.

Considering I'm going to buy the soundtoys stuff, bonkers. So...

Slate VMR @ intro price but with 20 gift card from audio deluxe
Ez keys electric thing with the gift card so that was 29 bucks
And I haven't pulled the trigger yet but looks to be about 98% certain on ST's.

Since the ST's is 379, there went any chance of a down payment this year on my custom 7. The good news is that I wanted to wait until after the 1st anyways :)

UltimateOutsider wrote: [*]Waves H-Delay and UltraPitch- this was a real score; had been waiting for H-Delay to come down for
+1 on H-Delay. It's weird how a delay that has the same feature set as various other delays can feel so very different.

The only thing I'm disappointed at so far is the lack of really good Fabfilter deals. Anyone remember what they usually do? Is it a Christmas thing instead?

spirit wrote:The only thing I'm disappointed at so far is the lack of really good Fabfilter deals. Anyone remember what they usually do? Is it a Christmas thing instead?
Probably in the middle of December. Dealers offer 25% off right now. FabFilter usually doesn't go lower than that.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”