Mux Mac version?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As Mux is on sale at the moment I'm almost tempted to buy it and wait for a Mac version but that depends on how long and whether a Mac version is likely in the lifetime of this version? Any news on this?

I can't make any promises about when a MUX for Mac version will be available. All i can say is that researching MUX for Mac is almost top priority and is expected to start soon. I have no idea yet what results/issues i'll ecounter during that research. That's why i can't yet give concrete estimations at this point.

OK - if you can say it's definitely on the cards then I would still buy it now - or otherwise if it will go on sale when the Mac version is out?

Sorry i'm not sure if i properly understand your question, i'm not native english. Can you please rephrase your question?

I can already say that i can't promise anything about when a MUX for Mac will be there because i first need to do some initial research.

Let me put it this way - I'm not asking a "when" question, I'm asking an "if" question - if there is going to be a Mac version, not when is there going to be one?

Also the "if" question depends on that initial research. (I think the "if" and "when" questions are closely related)
But i can tell you that i'm very convinced and motivated about doing MUX for Mac, that's for sure. Hopefully the technical side will be reasonable. Feel free to check again about any news from this initial research at the end of this month. (don't know yet if there will be news, but may be)

Return to “MUTOOLS”