Sky Structure Theme

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by AstralExistence on Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

like the the look of this thank you very much no idea how to load this in any help please thank you
Last edited by runaudio on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

runaudio wrote:like the the look of this thank you very much
forgot to put in the no texture files so please download again if you want no texture files.

thank you very much

updated.

Quite nice, big ups to you! The old skin is fine but this is proper in its own right. Off to try it now-

Nice! Thank you.

I installed some, the rest was custom already.

Absolutely splendid !
Thank you !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Nice!

:tu:

updated. theme is finished :phones: jo, could you please add this theme to the next mulab version. i double checked all colors to make sure the theme is complete and i feel that its good enough to add to the mulab program. although the theme looks much better then the screenshot.

mutools wrote::tu:

tbh jo, i really liked your mulab color themes but they were incomplete so i just took the colors you used and made an entire theme with them. did the work for you so you can concentrate on programming :tu:

i hope your get more sales with this theme jo. no longer can people complain about mulabs look.

Such modesty :)
Wouldnt it be better to have a repositary for themes then people can upload and download themes as and when they want to.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

@AstralExistence: I really like the looks you made. But it currently is in another format than how looks are stored in the package. I also see you made custom textures, which is not supported yet. I'll have a further look at this and will get back on this. Stay tuned on this topic.

@bibz1st: Feel free to setup such repositary. But i think it should be user driven. Like a user driven preset repositary/library.

Return to “MUTOOLS”