Some questions

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
how do I move/close mux windows that open with the top outside of my screen area ?
Also, please see attached video, its an automation track and when moving points the time cursor moves also. Is this normal behaviour ?
Im sure I had another question but its completely gone out of my head :ud:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:how do I move/close mux windows that open with the top outside of my screen area ?
Several options:
* Activate the window and press Esc
* Right-click the border and choose "Close".
Also, please see attached video, its an automation track and when moving points the time cursor moves also. Is this normal behaviour ?
Yes.

We guess that the marker position is proportional, if I see correctly.
:tu:
So yes, in that case it is normal, to avoid weird effects in a very short slope.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

mutools wrote:
bibz1st wrote:how do I move/close mux windows that open with the top outside of my screen area ?
Several options:
* Activate the window and press Esc
* Right-click the border and choose "Close".
Do you mean the top border because that is what I cant see, its higher than my screen top so I cant position the cursor in it, consequently I cant move the window.

I also remembered my other question at last, I see some people have a long keyboard top right of screen, is that relevant to screen size or is there a way of making it longer without opening the virtual keyboard ?
I think thats all for now :)

bibz1st wrote:Do you mean the top border because that is what I cant see, its higher than my screen top so I cant position the cursor in it, consequently I cant move the window.
A right-click on any border will popup the window's context menu, which includes "Close".
I also remembered my other question at last, I see some people have a long keyboard top right of screen, is that relevant to screen size or is there a way of making it longer without opening the virtual keyboard ?
Dependent on screen size indeed.

Sorry to go on Jo but what if I want that window open and to arrange it with others ?
I promise this is the last question for now :)

Not sure if i understand your question, but did you right-click the border already? If not please do and check out the options there and see if that works for you (eg there also is "Move to top-left"). An extra tip: You can also alt+click+drag a window's border to move the window. Pls also see http://www.mutools.com/info/docs/common/gui-info.html

Yes I see it now, committed the sin of not looking at the docs properly, thank you for your patience.

Return to “MUTOOLS”