Sample Logic releases CYCLONE RETWISTED - The Ultimate Sample Synth

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CYCLONE RETWISTED: The Ultimate Sample Synth!

Completely re-engineered and re-imagined, CYCLONE RETWISTED is the next generation of Sample Logic’s CYCLONE. Now equipped with Sample Logic’s proprietary Step and FX Animator technology along with a new dual-voice additive synthesizer, CYCLONE RETWISTED is truly a one-stop shop for astounding, inspiring electronic sounds, and the ultimate sample synth solution for Kontakt. So whether you’re on a tight deadline, in need of inspirational presets and production tools, or looking to dig deep and create your own twisted instruments, CYCLONE RETWISTED delivers amazing multi presets and instruments that are production ready and can be quickly customized for instant transformation.

MORE INFO: www.samplelogic.com/products/cyclone

I just don't get the price point of a Kontak Lib

It costs just 30% less than buying Komplete 10

Nice sounding library!

Some of the key points to this are.

- Over 850 Retwisted Instruments and Multis (CYCLONE Retwisted includes all of CYCLONE 1.0 and the Glow Multi Pack)

- 2.89 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression Requires Kontakt 5 Player (Free) or Retail version (sold separately)

- One of the most powerful features in CYCLONE RETWISTED are the powerful “Multi Script Macros”, first introduced in Cinematic Guitars 2. Now more twisted than ever, Multi Script Macros can be automated by using the new macro knob step sequencers, resulting in real-time macro sequencing and instrument parameter control. On top of that, each of the 6 macro knobs can be assigned to any combination of instrument parameters within a multi. Multi script macros are completely customizable and can be easily created and saved. By design, any combination of instrument interface parameters can be assigned to a single macro. Whether performing live or automating a multi in a DAW, Multi Script Macros are the perfect production solution. - See more at: http://www.samplelogic.com/products/cyclone#ert_pane1-3

@ Numanoid but are sample logic Native instruments? Do they have a huge amount of staff? I imagine it took them a while to do all the sampling and script programming for this instrument. Comments like yours are kind of insulting to people who make this stuff for a living. If you don't like it, then don't buy it.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:If you don't like it, then don't buy it.
I can't afford it, so the choice is obvious

BTW: Are you working as their sales representative?

I mostly like their stuff, but never enough to justify the price (even during intro and sale pricing).
Hopefully, some dealer will do a stupid price making it worth considering.

BBFG# wrote:Hopefully, some dealer will do a stupid price making it worth considering.
Well, that happened once in the past, but then the serials stopped working...

Numanoid wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Hopefully, some dealer will do a stupid price making it worth considering.
Well, that happened once in the past, but then the serials stopped working...

Yes, but SL made good on it for me anyway and MF gave me Geist for free for the inconvenience. So plus one for both of them there. I bought a couple of their smaller/cheaper offerings for that reason, so I have a handful of their products now. Fanfare is worth more than what I paid for it, but nowhere near the price they ask for it. And this seems to be true for most of their products to me. I would pay more than a stupid deal but doubtful I would ever go for anything less than 50% off their MAP.

IMO; They really need to reassess their pricing structure for the overall current market.

BBFG# wrote:MF gave me Geist for free for the inconvenience.
Wow, x-mas comes early for some :o :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
Nope, I actually don't own any of their products. I might buy some in the future though.

V0RT3X wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Nope, I actually don't own any of their products. I might buy some in the future though.
:hihi: Waiting for a better price?

V0RT3X wrote:Nope, I actually don't own any of their products. I might buy some in the future though.
Well, at least you managed to copy text from their website.

Numanoid wrote:
V0RT3X wrote:Nope, I actually don't own any of their products. I might buy some in the future though.
Well, at least you managed to copy text from their website.
Ooh a insult, well that's to be expected from the likes of you.

Bravo Sir :tu:

*Foe list updated* :lol:

Anyways back to this product. It sounds good and I think i'll probably have to buy some of their work in the future when I get Kontakt again.

V0RT3X wrote:Ooh a insult
I think I merely stated the facts, you listened quickly to some audio on their website, and copied some sales promotion text.

I dunno why somebody complaining about high priced products, should lead you to do that in your free time?

V0RT3X wrote:I think i'll probably have to buy some of their work in the future when I get Kontakt again.
If you bother to reading a bit deeper, most of their libs work in the free Kontakt Player :lol:

I wonder if Sample Logic are planning on updating Morphestra?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”