This Software Thing needs an Update All Button

Official support for: arturia.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I mean seriously, just look at this:

That's 12 or 13 separate installs for Collection owners every time there's a minor code change to the base software, 12 or 13 instances of individually accepting each instruments (presumably boilerplate) EULAs, 12 or 13 password entries and the whole thing is around a two hour process. Even Adobe Flash updates are less onerous and those make me spit blood.

Any chance of an Update All button here? This is ridiculous.

I just went through this also. What I realized after going through it though ... is that these were the first updates to many of the packages in years. I am guessing that Arturia had to touch all of them in order to move them into the new software protection scheme. While it was a PITA, it was worth it (for me), for ditching the USB Licenser dongle. I don't think we will have to be going through this many 'touches' regularly. This was a pretty major change to their software protection. Anyway, agree that an "Update All" button would have saved time babysitting this thing.. along with a "Download All" button. It was the individual downloads that kept crapping out on me, having to be restarted.

End of the day though -- everything seems to be working.

Return to “Arturia”