Dune 2.5 - Sandflower free skin (updated December 20th)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

Thanks very much, Limeflavour, a beautiful skin! Another one to add to my collection, Dune 2 looks more beautiful every day.

Kriminal wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:
krim, yellow/tan are the least favorite colors of a lot of people.

anything blue rocks. for me anyway. and gotta love pure black and silver for sleek and futuristic.

As long as its not neon/electric blue :evil:
this is VERY true. i do NOT like those colors.

Limeflavour wrote:I've updated the first post with more images.

:tu:

Altering the color of the skin is fairly easy with my design, I won't promise it will happen asap but it could be done without too much effort.
If it happen it will probably be a light(er) scheme as there are a few darker ones around already.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

AstralExistence wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
AstralExistence wrote:
krim, yellow/tan are the least favorite colors of a lot of people.

anything blue rocks. for me anyway. and gotta love pure black and silver for sleek and futuristic.

As long as its not neon/electric blue :evil:
this is VERY true. i do NOT like those colors.
Thank you both for informing us about this important fact. So i let you know i love this colors.. ..hell.. look at my avatar and sig. :lol:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Can't download either.. :(

Edit: Using the link from your site instead of the link in your post the dl work! :)
That worked! Thanks.

:)
바보

Thanks for sharing Limeflavour, looking good :tu:

Kriminal wrote:Not keen on the yellow/orange glow parts (LED/Labels) but a very nice skin.
I love the yellow/orange glow parts, they are really clear and stand out as well as possible. This really is a beautiful skin!

basslinemaster wrote:
Kriminal wrote:Not keen on the yellow/orange glow parts (LED/Labels) but a very nice skin.
I love the yellow/orange glow parts, they are really clear and stand out as well as possible. This really is a beautiful skin!
I agree...very legible in comparison. A resemblance to the colors of the LEDs on Moog's new Sub 37.
바보

U-o wrote:Good to see your creative work again.
Yes, indeed !
Very nice looking GUI as always, LimeFlavour ! :tu:

Oh shirt! Since when did they make Dune 2 for Reaktor? :hihi:

I likee! Great job man! Thanks
.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Now this is the kind of quality I was hoping for when skinning for D2 was announced. Great work as always Limeflavour ! Thank you very much ! :hug: :hail:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Thanks for sharing, you're one of the best skinners out there!
I dont know, man...I just got here meself!

Looks good, fnally a skin that matches synth name 8)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Very nice skin, thanks for sharing! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Return to “Instruments”