Sequencer for Diva?

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry if it's asked before, but I searched and found nothing, just wanted to know if there ever will be a sequencer for Diva. I know that there are tons of midi sequencers and stuff! but a built-in one would be a superb feature. :love:

Me too!! Would be great!!!

there already was one in, but had problems, so u-he took it out during the beta i think.

I'd rather they just spun that idea off as a standalone so it can be used with any synth...

Suloo wrote:there already was one in, but had problems, so u-he took it out during the beta i think.
Yet, there are still 2 image files (one named DivaSeq.png and another named DivaSeqkeys.png representing a full octave) related to a sequencer in the skin folder.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

I would really dig one too.

News From The Sky wrote:I'd rather they just spun that idea off as a standalone so it can be used with any synth...
But, it's fun to integrate seqs into presets. Some even use them as a synthesis feature, especially if you can modulate things like waveshape.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Since there is a working sequencer in Hive it may well be (although also may well not be) possible to port it over to Diva at some point. Without the work of creating a sequencer from scratch.

Return to “u-he”