Some deep house. (hit or S**t?)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I used my newly purchased Omnisphere and FM8 as well as the trusty ol' Harmor to do this. Add to that some free Linn Drum samples.
https://soundcloud.com/kbeesmusic/the-minimalist
Should I quit my day job (don't answer that!) :hihi:

Neither hit, nor s**t. It offered me nothing special or new, too conventional, on the other hand the mix is fine and the sounds are clear. In the end 6 out of 10! I hope you will find my feedback helpful and I also will be glad if you give me feedback on my song listed in signature.
With Regards BrainClaim

I agree with BrainClaim. It's a good, minimal house track with a nice mix but lacks any standout elements to set it apart from other tracks in this genre.

Thanks Guys,

It was a sketch that I decided building on, thinking it would fix in a continuous mix. It wasn't really supposed to stand out. However, It nice when it does, and I fully agree with you it doesn't. Middle of the road stuff. :wink: :hihi:

Btw I commented on your track on Soundcloud BrainClaim :-)

Thank You! :) I am glad you had a listen :)

I enjoyed it. Well mixed and the sound choices worked well together. I think that this isn't that far from being a very catchy little number with a few slight tweaks.

Good work :)

Thank yous seismic1
Glad you liked it. But a few buildups and changes are in order. I do some additional work on it but I'm not sure I'll bother :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”