Demos of Valhalla reverbs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Where can I download demo versions of Valhalla reverbs? When I click on Demo, there are no installers. I wanted to try out Vintage Verb on my system before buying it.

Inquiring minds would like to know.. :hihi:

https://valhalladsp.com/faq/#Demos

Seems that the demos aren't finished yet...

ValhallaDSP is one of the few companies where I'd be quite happy to buy without demoing. The other is U-He. They're so relevant to the entire business of designing sounds that I would be remiss not to have their plugins.

Although I agree on the pristine quality of the reverbs, it is bad advise to blindly buy anything unless money is no issue. Generally, you are better off with something named informed decision making. Everything else is just GAS :-)

:?:
I have the demo on my system currently.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I demoed VRoom in the past - could you at least tell me if Vintage Verb is similar to VRoom as far as CPU usage? Or is it more demanding than VRoom?

I think it is less demanding

Don't the Valhalla products work as demos until activated...? (Using the same installers from the web site.)

Xenakios wrote:Don't the Valhalla products work as demos until activated...? (Using the same installers from the web site.)
Yep they have demos, but they are not currently online for some reason. (I think Sean mentioned he hasnt made demo versions of the most recent releases).
dedication to flying

great developer
great plugins
great prices

.............frustrating demos :shrug:

Just Do It. You won't be sorry.

Valhalla DSP =

Fantastic quality
Low CPU hit
Incredible price
Great support
One of the nicest developers on the planet (judging by his posts)

In short: These reverbs are a complete, 100% no-brainer!

Just buy 'em

How's that for advertising copy?

Do I get the job?

:)

If there was a job, maybe so. But this isn't the thread for tryouts for a spot on the Valhalla cheerleader squad. :hihi:

It is amazing how many people come out of the woodwork to defend or promote a company with which they have no direct affiliation. Not just here but in general on the internet.. Free advertising work for sure!

I wanted to compare Room against VVV but there is no demo to VVV available.

VitaminD wrote:I wanted to compare Room against VVV but there is no demo to VVV available.
don't worry ! i have both demos, and i still can't compare them. please, sean, can you reconsider the sound dropouts ?? on 'verbs and delays they really make the process very frustrating :pray: :pray:

Return to “Effects”