Demo version AIP or just Loom (FIXED, installed, unsinstalled, I am AIR-cured for all time...)

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I am very interested in buying Loom with the actual musikmesse deal. Around here some people are talking about demo versions but I could not find one, nor loom, nor AIEP with loom on the AIR homepage ????

Would really appreciate a test before buying.

Kind regards,

Richard
Last edited by tatanka on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello, please use these links.
The updates are the full installers.

http://www.airmusictech.com/product/loom#updates
Digital Team

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

O.k.,

thank you. Its a little bit irritating that only on the riser main page the demo is announced directly on the right site, on all other products is not.

I am really looking forward to test in the evening when work is finished.

Kind regards,

Richard

If I had known that....

This is absolutely ridiculous for a demoversion. The information required for this pace "lifetime account" is more then I will need for a bank account, absolutely ridicolous. Apart from needing to restart the pc (FOR A VST PLUGIN !!!!) for Installation AND uninstallation, nice that ther was just a "Bonjour" from apple installed without asking anything....O.k. I have an "lifetime" experience...

Richard

Return to “AIR Music Technology”