1.1???

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Friends,

During last year we have worked on new version of Spire and we are pleased to announce Spire 1.1 which will be available on May 2015.

Major Core fetaures:
- New SSE optimized DSP engine with less CPU usage
- Memory optimization. Unused sections are no longer consume RAM.
- Add Modulation Buses, Sources and Targets

GUI Improvements
- Design Upgrade
- 150%, 200% Scale modes
- Pitch and Mod Wheels
- Five Extra Mod Knobs (Macroses)
- Global Pitch Shift
- Microtuning section
- Shift buttons in Arp

Will be available as VST/AU/AAX plugins.

Some long-term plans:

- Extended preset browser
- Custom wave loading
- Granular sampler OSC mode
- Vowel OSC mode
- New reverberator's types
- New shaper's types
- Filter with Drive Parameter

And continue to develop RE format for Reason.
:scared:

Where is 1.1 may 2015?

:dog: :help:

Well, there is proof of life so I can wait :)... More hope to get Spire 1.1 than getting Sylenth1 2.0.

Great work guys and the GUI looks even better and last but not least the CPU improvement if superb!

Keep up the good work!

QuantumState wrote:Where is 1.1 may 2015?

:dog: :help:
Here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p6147007

So, to those testing 1.1, how is the version? Usable? Buggy? How is the performance? Not much fuss about it. Is it maybe due to that it's 32-bit only? Tbh, i neither use a 32-bit host anymore, nor do i really dare to test 1.1, so i'd be interested in some feedback from people using it.

I tested it a few days ago, but please note that I'm using Linux and WINE VST bridge for this purpose. Comparing to the 1.0.18, the 1.1 beta is much faster. Currently, some of the UI controls don't work and one of the tested presets has a little different sound. For me, this is a big step forward, I'm excited and waiting for the final release.

Yep, same here. I guess it will still take some time to get it final though. The state it is now, i would figure at least another half a year. Anyway, eager to try the 64-bit out when it's done.

The latest beta update doesn't work with WINE anymore. It seems that I won't have luck with Spire, but I still hoping that developers will hear my request.

Oh, just saw on their Facebook that there's a 64-bit 1.1 beta for Windows now. Gonna try that one then. :)

Bloody hell, this barely takes more CPU than Sylenth now... seriously impressive, and i love the macro knobs too. :) Really wonder why this doesn't create more feedback.

they really did it! :) cant wait for the final version!

Ameyah Audio wrote:cant wait for the final version!

None of us can

:dog:

New GUI upcoming?

That's from their FB.

I don't think so. It's just a 3D render which is probably used for making the current 2D GUI.

cant wait for microtuning :)

Return to “Reveal Sound”