Aly James Lab VLinn LM-1 Drums VST v2.0 for Win & Mac 32bit, 64bit, VST2,VST3 and AU released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VProm

Since every subscriber got this email (not only customers) i hope Aly is not upset that i public this early access link here:

http://www.alyjameslab.com/exclusive/VlinnV2.htm

Get it people! As promised now in 64bit! :tu: :clap:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Does this mean that 64 bit versions are now part of the deal, or that the plug work on 64 bit operating systems (like 32 bit plug does) ? :?

I can't really see that it is stated that VST plugs are 64 bit, but that the plug works in 64 bit hosts:

VLINN 2 is now provided for 32 and 64 bit Windows or Mac Platforms, with VST2, VST3 and AudioUnit!

32bit or 64bit Host

That snare is so typical of Prince, I would not know how to use it without that association, which I would not like at all, though.

Regarding the publication here. I suppose if he had wanted to post the news here at this time, he would have done so himself 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote:That snare is so typical of Prince, I would not know how to use it without that association, which I would not like at all, though.
well you can load custom eeproms, so just change out the snare sample

http://www.electrongate.com/dmxfiles/eproms.html

If you don't won't to sound like Prince, don't lower the pitch.

Numanoid wrote:Does this mean that 64 bit versions are now part of the deal, or that the plug work on 64 bit operating systems (like 32 bit plug does) ? :?

I can't really see that it is stated that VST plugs are 64 bit, but that the plug works in 64 bit hosts:

VLINN 2 is now provided for 32 and 64 bit Windows or Mac Platforms, with VST2, VST3 and AudioUnit!

32bit or 64bit Host
Both 32, and 64 bit plugin versions are provided, you can install either, or both versions.

fluffy_little_something wrote:That snare is so typical of Prince, I would not know how to use it without that association, which I would not like at all, though.

Regarding the publication here. I suppose if he had wanted to post the news here at this time, he would have done so himself 8)
Prince ain't worried about sounding like Fluffy lil' whatevs!!!! :lol:
"Everything we hear is an opinion,not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective,not the truth." _ Marcus Aurelius

Now we're talking. Not only x64, but also cross platform release.

I really hope all other tools will be ported as well. Maybe we'll even see an Oberheim DMX. If that will be the case, I'll start throwing money at my screen.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

'Donated' for this yesterday...no sign of it yet... 3-7 days to deliver software.. wtf?
< nobody cares what you use >

quantize wrote:'Donated' for this yesterday...no sign of it yet... 3-7 days to deliver software.. wtf?
He is usually faster 1-2 days.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Compyfox wrote:Now we're talking. Not only x64, but also cross platform release.

I really hope all other tools will be ported as well. Maybe we'll even see an Oberheim DMX. If that will be the case, I'll start throwing money at my screen.
Yes, the rest will follow as it was promised (and i believe Aly is a man who keep his word). Also i read in the manual that Oli Larkin helped to port the stuff so i can't think of any issues. :)

quantize wrote:'Donated' for this yesterday...no sign of it yet... 3-7 days to deliver software.. wtf?
Just read before buying and don't whine.. wtf?

waiting man wrote:
The whining you hear is the crab clawed internet rage in your head, there's none in the quote, just a reasonable question on why any digital product would take that long deliver.

I can read fine, even moronic comments like yours.
< nobody cares what you use >

quantize wrote:
waiting man wrote:
The whining you hear is the crab clawed internet rage in your head, there's none in the quote, just a reasonable question on why any digital product would take that long deliver.

I can read fine, even moronic comments like yours.
I got mine the same day (as said he's usually faster then 3-7 days). It isn't an automated process as this guy do everything alone and seeing his output he seems to be a hard working man.

Maybe he do his business every 3 days for a few hours and the rest of the time he's in studio or programming? Not everybody can deal to be online every second and checking mails etc. Some people have a different way to do things what can i say.. as long as the output is such a pro quality like here i'm personally fine with it.

Anyway, it's only fair that he inform prior buying that it can take 3-7 days max. but it seems that it yet doesn't retained him from "wtf" posts in public.

murnau wrote:
Compyfox wrote:Now we're talking. Not only x64, but also cross platform release.

Yes, the rest will follow as it was promised (and i believe Aly is a man who keep his word). Also i read in the manual that Oli Larkin helped to port the stuff so i can't think of any issues. :)
Well, Mister Larkin is definitely an old and experienced cat in this realm.

Still... Oberheim DMX, and I'll gladly pick up more than just one VSTi.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Return to “Instruments”