Looking for a vocalist

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Firstly, I hope I'm allowed to post this here. I've read the rules but can't seem to find any reason why I wouldn't be allowed to. That being said, if this isn't allowed or is in the wrong forum I apologize.

Over the past few months, after getting back into music production after a long hiatus, my skills have increased considerably. What I'm noticing now is that the vocals I record for my tracks (It's me singing) lack a certain passion or character.

So, this is a long shot and I don't expect much success but:

If you are a female or male vocalist with a reasonable degree of experience and some samples that I could listen to, as well as someone who is interested in collaborating with me for the foreseeable future, then it would be great if you could post here with any information you find relevant.

Important things:
-You must have access to a decent microphone (studio condenser or a good dynamic). Ultimately, being able to have control over the recording process is something I would have to give up.

-The style of music I have moved into recently is chill, relaxed but with deep emotional themes. (It's not lounge!) This requires a vocalist who is able to sing softly, be very personal, sexy even. Think of Jaymes Young or Oh Wonder.

-My soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/smm-sideproject . There's not a whole lot on here that is really that close to what I've been producing over the past few months, so if you want more relevant tracks to hear, let me know and I can render some of my work in progress.

Thanks!

Return to “Music Cafe”