Voice of a Ghost

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been working on "re-construction" of vocals to fit a style I have been interested in for a while.
I would like to put together a CD with these "ghost" vocals.
So far I have a few tunes completed, this is one.

https://soundcloud.com/vintage-synth-pa ... nce-by-vsp

Inventive and surprising! I am not sure what language she is singing in but it sounds good. The lead synth and melody are tasty. Cool track. 8)

Frantz wrote:Inventive and surprising! I am not sure what language she is singing in but it sounds good. The lead synth and melody are tasty. Cool track. 8)
Thanks,

I will post some of the others done as part of this series. :)

Enjoying this a lot Patch! Sounds a bit like throat singing to me.. Fabulous lead synth sound. Like the beats and pads too! Cool all round. Well done! :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Very experimental and unconventional. The vocals are really beautiful! I love the strings. Sometimes the notes sound off, but nobody is perfect. Keep it up! Great work!

BrainClaim wrote:Very experimental and unconventional. The vocals are really beautiful! I love the strings. Sometimes the notes sound off, but nobody is perfect. Keep it up! Great work!
Thanks Mr.Brain,

I will! :)

Ooh. This is cool. Very quirky, but haunting. I also love the lead/arpeggio sound.

nineofkings wrote:Ooh. This is cool. Very quirky, but haunting. I also love the lead/arpeggio sound.
Thanks 9-of-Kings,

Glad you like it! :)

soundwise very refreshing & interesting!
very cool harmonies! loved it!

TrekStar wrote:soundwise very refreshing & interesting!
very cool harmonies! loved it!

Thanks for the kind support :)

Much appreciated!

seismic1 wrote:I would echo sbj's comment about the break being a little jarring. Maybe it's because you are introducing a new sound and a new melodic idea at the same time with nothing to tie it into what has come before.
This comment is no longer relevant. Whether that is because you re-arranged the track, or because I became more familiar with it is also irrelevant, but I suspect the latter.

Stunning piece of music.

Good work :tu:

Love it!

In particular the way the whole composition has continuity - both in terms of musical ideas and timbres. All the different sections 'belong'!

Haunting modern atmosphere with just a hint of retro in both the arrangement + that vocal sound.

Great track. Great emotion in there.

Very experimental and unconventional. The vocals are really beautiful!
+ 1 :phones:

seismic1 wrote:
seismic1 wrote:I would echo sbj's comment about the break being a little jarring. Maybe it's because you are introducing a new sound and a new melodic idea at the same time with nothing to tie it into what has come before.
This comment is no longer relevant. Whether that is because you re-arranged the track, or because I became more familiar with it is also irrelevant, but I suspect the latter.

Stunning piece of music.

Good work :tu:
Thats great!
Glad to hear that the songs "fermentation" process aged it as needed! :)

Now for something to drink....

Return to “Music Cafe”