Is Nine Volt Audio The New Crysonic?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Holy Sh*t! Redirects to a new site now?!

arkmabat wrote:Holy Sh*t! Redirects to a new site now?!
Yes, but it's really more or less the same company. InSession Audio bought the license to Nine Volt Audio's libraries...though I haven't seen all the same libraries on InSession's website.

Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't re-direct everyone to InSession Audio sooner. :shrug:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

well that sucks - I was about to purchase the StylusRMX bundle and now its gone, probably in part because they read the people complaining in this thread. I understand complaining about something no longer being sold or being bought out (e.g. CamelAudio) but complaining that its still available for purchase I dont understand. Oh well, I guess I had a chance to buy and I missed it. Bummer. :(
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote:well that sucks - I was about to purchase the StylusRMX bundle and now its gone, probably in part because they read the people complaining in this thread. I understand complaining about something no longer being sold or being bought out (e.g. CamelAudio) but complaining that its still available for purchase I dont understand. Oh well, I guess I had a chance to buy and I missed it. Bummer. :(
As was I.

And yes, it does seem more than a bit "coincidental" that they finally folded up shop a day or two after they found out about this thread, especially considering the "sale" had been running for almost a year.

Oh well....

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

LGK_Dude wrote:well that sucks - I was about to purchase the StylusRMX bundle and now its gone, probably in part because they read the people complaining in this thread. I understand complaining about something no longer being sold or being bought out (e.g. CamelAudio) but complaining that its still available for purchase I dont understand. Oh well, I guess I had a chance to buy and I missed it. Bummer. :(
Another victory for the consumer! Wait...

planetearth wrote: especially considering the "sale" had been running for almost a year.
The sale had been running for almost *TWO* years (the first "going out of business" email was on Nov. 13, 2013).

LGK-Dude and planetearth (and anyone who also subsequently wants to buy these products...):
Just contact the developer on that website's contact email address, and take it from there in person.

See the previous page with jsp1979 and my own successful experiences in communicating with him.
Really, it works.

What is it about this thread (in general)?
Why is it so difficult to understand that if you contact people, you sometimes get solutions.

You surely get more solutions than if you criticise a developer on a website forum that he doesn't even visit??

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”