Q: Automating the A-H preset selector?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How can I automate that selector? So that I can change from one state to anther during a song.

Similarly, for the [A/B] comparison button.

I did see 2 "Preset trigger" VST parameters but could not find what they controlled.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

I don't think that's what they were designed for, I believe that's what the banks multiparameter type is for but it can take some time to set up.

vectorwarrior wrote:I don't think that's what they were designed for, I believe that's what the banks multiparameter type is for but it can take some time to set up.
Exactly!

A-H cannot be automated, these are full settings, not just a few automatable parameters. There is a possibility to use MIDI to change presets , but it's rather hardcore as well, because changing presets actually takes time - the plugin needs to load everything, reinitialize etc. So the best way is indeed using multiparameters.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Fair enough; I'll rethink what I wanted to od.

Meanwhile what do these 2 "Preset trigger" VST parameters do?
Inspired by ...

Change them from 0 to 1 and back and they shall change presets. But quite frankly I haven't used that every except for testing when implemented :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Thank you - I had tried that here and did not get it to work. Automating other parameters worked OK.
Inspired by ...

I'll check it out!
Vojtech

^^^^
A test project is on its way to you.
Inspired by ...

Return to “MeldaProduction”