Complete Reskin: DUNE Black & DUNE White

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Youre welcome. :)

BTW, i forgot to mention that this is another release you can thank Teksonic for. If he hadnt volunteered to run this by Richard at the Synapse forum, the skins probably would have remained unreleased since for some reason it makes me highly uncomfortable to bother developers with my stuff. So thanks to Tek for doing it, i myself probably would never have done it.

dune white is just :love:

thanks so much :hail:

Glad you like it.

White was originally not even planned, it pretty much came into being only because i was fooling around with some things in Black and liked what i saw. But now im glad that i made it too.

The skins might become official

Any news on this?

Is it possible yet simply from within the plugin itself to switch to these nice skins?

The second section from the top on the right side is the only section without a title. Strange...

fluffy_little_something wrote:The second section from the top on the right side is the only section without a title. Strange...
Do we really need a title for a section that contains only Mono, Arp, Glide, and Volume all self explanatory ?

What would you call it ? Glarponovol ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

cranium wrote:The skins might become official

Any news on this?
As a matter of fact there are.

When i logged in just now, i found a reply from Richard from 3 days ago in which he said thanks. I therefore assume that he has grabbed the images and that there will be new DLLs as soon as he has the time to compile them.
cranium wrote:Is it possible yet simply from within the plugin itself to switch to these nice skins?
Nope.

fluffy_little_something wrote:The second section from the top on the right side is the only section without a title. Strange...
Nothing strange about it, there simply isnt room for a sectionlabel.

Did Richard say anything about maybe doing a skin for DUNE 2 ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Do we really need a title for a section that contains only Mono, Arp, Glide, and Volume all self explanatory ?

What would you call it ? Glarponovol ? :?

Well, I am a sucker for consistency, so it struck me :hihi: Name? How about global, control, misc. etc., such terms are used by other developers.
If it were about being self-explanatory, I would not need any labels except for the envelopes so I know which one is which.

Anyway, they look good.
I wonder though if anyone still buys Dune 1, I mean, one can get Dune 2 for the official price of Dune 1 in the market place. Synapse charge a lot for dated products. Hydra for 59 bucks, hello...

ENV1 wrote:I therefore assume that he has grabbed the images and that there will be new DLLs as soon as he has the time to compile them.
Thanks, will keep an eye out.

Return to “Instruments”