DDLY Dynamic Delay by iZotope

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by ere2learn on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks for the heads up! :D

Thanks for the heads up! Wondering why the GUI is semi transparent, but not a big deal if it sounds good. Will try it out when I have a chance.
Play it by ear

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

nice ! thx :D

wow and they are allowing ilok auth with this one! (makes sense, since in reality it's a commercial plugin).

Thank you to izotope ONCE AGAIN for really coming through lately.

I forgot all about the ozone gate thread so need to bump that one!

"DDLY Dynamic Delay runs as a plug-in within your audio editing software. DDLY is not a standalone application. In DDLY, you are not able to save settings as presets within the plug-in."

This is a interesting choice.
:borg:

just save presets using the daw's preset save and load format. Easy.

TheoM wrote:just save presets using the daw's preset save and load format. Easy.
I know, I just don't think I've seen that before.

Well I'm happy they released this freebie, as I've been looking for a different delay. I was considering maybe picking up Replika again, but this looks perfect!

The GUI kind of reminds me of Sonic Charge Permut8s computer screen which is cool.

Thanks Izotope
:borg:

Nice one! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

V0RT3X wrote:
TheoM wrote:just save presets using the daw's preset save and load format. Easy.
I know, I just don't think I've seen that before.

Well I'm happy they released this freebie, as I've been looking for a different delay. I was considering maybe picking up Replika again, but this looks perfect!

The GUI kind of reminds me of Sonic Charge Permut8s computer screen which is cool.

Thanks Izotope
really? I have tons of plugins that don't have their own in built preset/bank system. I don't think that's uncommon at all. All izotope are saying this time is that they didn't include their usual browser system.

Thanks for the heads up, just downloaded. What does iLok auth mean? You need to install the iLok software, and then it works like the software eLicenser?

chk071 wrote:Thanks for the heads up, just downloaded. What does iLok auth mean? You need to install the iLok software, and then it works like the software eLicenser?

Only if you prefer ilok authorization. (which is PACE and nothing like the non-system/non-invasive elicenser). I believe they offer that on all of their software and that you don't have to install it at all to use their software unless you want to.

Vinyl redux and now this... Wicked!

Nice delay. Too bad there is no width control, just a hard pan option..
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”