Finally a sampler that can actually sample but being the greedy pig I am I want...

Official support for: tx16wx.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Let me first say its such a relief to finally find a software sampler that actually *gasp* samples! I've been searching high and lo for this program and so glad I finally found it. :tu:

Now that I've started incorporating it in my projects I'd LOVE to get more flexible sampling options. Specifically:

1). Sampling auto-stop based on threshold/silence time, independent of how sample start is triggered.
2). Sample trigger by note (an additional option to sample while holding the note, which is what I use/love!)
3). Save sample options (trigger/threshold/stop times) as default options so the next time I don't have to setup again.
4). Sample auto-find start point and end-point once I complete sampling (i.e. instead of pressing a seperate button).

I'd gladly pay for the first two features alone.

Believe it or not, I have the fancy "Maschine Studio" but I'd take this freebie over that any day for sampling. Sampling is still a PITA in Maschine, requiring too many button clicks and if not careful it overwrites your current pad accidentally. :roll:

With this - one button press and sampling is done. Once I've sampled, I just refresh Battery's browser and start loading stuff. Right now I'm running it in standalone and I love it. :D :love:

Believe it or not, all the above and more is on the coming features list. The snag however is that it will be
not be until TX16Wx 3.0. I.e. still some time away.
TX16Wx Software Sampler:
http://www.tx16wx.com/

elcallio wrote:Believe it or not, all the above and more is on the coming features list. The snag however is that it will be
not be until TX16Wx 3.0. I.e. still some time away.
Any ETA for v3 ?

Also curious on the ETA for v3 - any news?

(Happy to start a new thread if needed)

Return to “CWITEC”