All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth updated to 9.18 and MWaveFolder & MMultiBandWaveFolder

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here ;). 9.18 is an important update and comes with several new improvements, features and some fixes. It is recommended to install this update. To do that, get the newest version from MeldaProduction download page and use it.

Additionally 2 new plugins have been released. First the FREE MWaveFolder, and it's multiband version MMultiBandWaveFolder, which is free for MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle users and now available for an introductory price. MWaveFolder has been added to MXXX and MPowerSynth as well.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

See the list of changes for effects and list of changes for MPowerSynth for further information:
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MTotalBundle
http://www.meldaproduction.com/changes/?id=MPowerSynth
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Wow, the speed at which products are added to MTotal is just amazing.
Yet another MMultiThanks ! :hug: :tu:

Another multiband distortion module & free (lucky me)! Sounds promising! Thank you! :hug: :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

MMultiThanks!

seems like only yesterday that I updated to 9:17.
oh, it was.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:seems like only yesterday that I updated to 9:17.
oh, it was.
Me too, but worth updating again today for the new free plugin (the multiband version in my case). It's a great sounding distortion :)
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:
werp wrote:seems like only yesterday that I updated to 9:17.
oh, it was.
Me too, but worth updating again today for the new free plugin (the multiband version in my case). It's a great sounding distortion :)
same here, has the total bundle.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

+1 to MMultiThanks ....
No crashess in Reaper 5.15 or 5.16pre1 Mac 10.9.5.
Blessings

Cantabile 2 :

Crash Crash Crash (Video - nVidia latest drivers)

:(

EDIT:

It seems (for now at least) that a plugin reset fixes the thing. lets hope it stays like that
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Thank you folks! :love:

Tp3: Plugin reset? Anyway if anything like that ever happens again, please contact me via info@meldaproduction.com with more info ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Tp3: Plugin reset?
Yes
MeldaProduction wrote:Anyway if anything like that ever happens again, please contact me via info@meldaproduction.com with more info ;).
Sent
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

OK, latest nVidia drivers seem to have fixed it (cross my fingas)

I have a question, though :

Running percussive rich material trough MWaveFolder (everything at default, drive @ 12dB) seem to "compress" (or chop ? or clip ?) the transients whilst pulling the lower frequencies upwards. Am I "hearing things" ?
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Wavefolder!!
Well that was insanely quick. And its amazing to offhandedly suggest something to a developer and then 2 weeks later... bam!
and a multiband version 2!
Thanks!! I've been travelling the past 2 weeks but can't wait to try these out :)
Hypnagog (Experimental Electronica) |
Terrafractyl (Psytrance) |Kinematic Records (Label)

Automation in Latch mode in Logic 10.2.1 doesn't seem to work, I just tried automating the wet/dry in MMorph and it does not record any movements made in the plugin, so one has to manually draw the automation.

Sampleconstruct wrote:Automation in Latch mode in Logic 10.2.1 doesn't seem to work, I just tried automating the wet/dry in MMorph and it does not record any movements made in the plugin, so one has to manually draw the automation.
Aaaaha, Logic too? Anyways fixed, will be solved in next update. 9.16 works just in case you need that.
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”