Diva Pros needed for testing — Volta Skin/Theme/Modification [completed]

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Count me in for the test!

Nice! But why did you make the Multicore switch an LED? :shrug: LED = display, not switch.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

Yeah, Multicore could/should be a button just like Synth/Tweak/Patch.

:tu: cool skin
Last edited by Howard on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Upon closer examination, I think it actually is supposed to be a round push-button with an LED in the middle.
The FX bypass buttons use the same images. But somehow I still think it's a bit lost there on its own...

The synth/tweak/patch buttons are "tabs", so maybe not use that very resource.
But I guess that of the undo buttons could work, or something like the save button that lights up when activated.
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

The multicore button is fine imo. It is very evident that it is a button when looking at the FX buttons.

EvilDragon wrote:
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Just to update, I'm back on my PC and it looks dark. On the iPad, the contrast is better. Putting them side by side, the UI on the iPad is a bit dark but much more usable than the appearance on my PC. I'm going to venture to guess the colors on the iPad are better calibrated and probably closer to what you're seeing, but if they're too dark on my screen, others may be seeing it the same way too.
Calibrate your display, definitely. Doesn't look too dark here. :)
I found the culprit...I forgot that I've been using f.lux to reduce eye strain. Even during the day, it had been overriding the gamma settings on my monitor. I just turned it off and the UI looks much better. Still could definitely use more contrast on the bottom IMO, but still very much within the realm of usable.

Also, to User Data: the original high res link has expired.

i would be interested!

By the way skin looks really nice!

So how is this coming along? Very keen on seeing the final results :)

LFO8 wrote:So how is this coming along? Very keen on seeing the final results :)
+1

LFO8 wrote:So how is this coming along? Very keen on seeing the final results :)
As a tester for the skin, I remember the dev telling me he was planning the release for June.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Good, but had to take care of other stuff in between.

In relation to the feedback of testers I made some changes in terms of usability. That needs time.
As always there is a little overhauling in the final process and there are other things to do like the Microsite.

But I am very eager to release this by the next two weeks.

General thing is, I am used to work in collaboration with others in a team, so reviewing the process is much more efficient. In a solo project you have to get away from it for some time to stay objectively.

I do my best… can not wait to set this free.

PS: I forgot to thank everybody for supporting this! Very motivating!

Great to hear it's almost finished! :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Also, to User Data: the original high res link has expired.
I would like to see this sometime. :wink:

I don't usually go for reskinning synths and I really like the default Diva skin but yours really do look lovely. You definitely have some serious design ability and good taste. Well done.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Return to “u-he”