A short ambient-ish track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone

I was away from KvR and music making for quite a few years, back now -- with a new track
Sorta ambient(-ish) stuff, influenced by Harold Budd etc
Hope someone listens and likes it)

https://soundcloud.com/user3365679/the-rite

Welcome back.

Interesting track. Some super high rezo action going on here in the first min or so. Which isn't a good or bad thing. I like it personally.
Hope you continue to make more sounds, and if you are ever looking to collaborate i'm always looking for artist in the ambient/experimental realm. =)

May I ask why you stopped making music for such a long time?
Just curious.

Thank you for listening and feedback Ridan!
Glad you liked the filter madness on a vocal sample in the beginning of the track :)
As for my reasons for staying away from music for several years, no secrets there -- just didn't feel like it. This happens at a certain age, I've been told, then may well get back into one's life again (now that I'm 45 in July, haha:))
I'd be only glad to collaborate, ambient, dub/minimal techno, that sort of stuff

I like it. It's got an eerie atmosphere and the progression between the four or five different sections is handled well. The choice of title is appropriate.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:I like it. It's got an eerie atmosphere and the progression between the four or five different sections is handled well. The choice of title is appropriate.

Good work :)
Thank you, seismic1!

Return to “Music Cafe”