Official Arturia VCollection5 thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Hi all,
the VCollection 5 is now alive:
https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... n/overview

It has been a huge work for us over the last 18 months. I hope you'll like it.

Please post your feedback and question here, we will follow this thread.

Kevin

Be the first to post. LOL

Seriously, I am SOOOOOO excited. Will definitely give feedback.

So that demo video from a while back mentioned that there were filter improvements in the miniV. Is the same true of other synths like the jupiter?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:So that demo video from a while back mentioned that there were filter improvements in the miniV. Is the same true of other synths like the jupiter?
There has been several bugfixes and improvements on the other instruments engines but the Mini V filter is the only one that has been completely redesigned.

Will there be any upgrade coupons available for owners of V COLLECTION CLASSICS?

Sound Demos are available also here

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ICrqVac2Dq
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

jasco wrote:Will there be any upgrade coupons available for owners of V COLLECTION CLASSICS?
yes, 249 euros/dollars

Any plans for a Classics V5 collection?

Just noticed in my account there's an upgrade path even for people like me who own just a few singles, both to the full V-Collection or just for the few singles. :tu:

sin night wrote:Just noticed in my account there's an upgrade path even for people like me who own just a few singles, both to the full V-Collection or just for the few singles. :tu:
Interesting, I have no coupons as an owner of V Collection Classics and Spark 2

For me the magic question is if Jupiter, Prophet V, or any of the others got re-sizeable GUI now?
:?:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Those are very sexy GUIs I must say. Is the Spark 2 GUI updated as well? One cool thing about Spark is that the controls are multi-touchable on a touch surface like the Surface Pro. Is this the same with the other instruments?

Any plans to support MPE in the future? That would be insta-buy for me.

jasco wrote:
sin night wrote:Just noticed in my account there's an upgrade path even for people like me who own just a few singles, both to the full V-Collection or just for the few singles. :tu:
Interesting, I have no coupons as an owner of V Collection Classics and Spark 2
Did you login to your MyArturia account ? You should have a coupon with those products registered.
Seb

ATN69 wrote:For me the magic question is if Jupiter, Prophet V, or any of the others got re-sizeable GUI now?
:?:
Yep, all V Collection 5 instruments have re-sizable GUIs, all the way from tiny to huge !

Jup-8V and Prophet V are two instruments we redesigned quite a bit. The Jup-8V is mostly cosmetic for the hardware part, but the content in the display was reorganised. The Prophet V was changed quite a bit, especially the VS part.
Seb

Very cool! :)

Return to “Instruments”