SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

michaelbrac wrote: i cant drag and drop wavetables from serum to synthmaster 2.9 beta , sm1 so easy to do that.
Really? I tested with hundreds of wavetables from other synths and the drag-n-drop works fine.

Can you email me a wave file that doesnt work for you?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hello KV331,

I have written you twice in the past two or three weeks regarding my Synthmaster 2.x (latest version) crashing my host whether it be Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, AU or VST.

I have never received a reply from you guys whereas in the past you all where prompt and things got resolved. What is going on, it is concerning me for I love your products. I wrote both emails through your contact tab on your website and I have been checking my junk mail...nothing at all for a reply.

I look forward to the upcoming 2.9 version and I imagine that you will be fixing those problems I’ve described with this new revision...this I hope. And I need this fixed ASAP for I would like to include Synthmaster in my work.

Cheers,
Angelo

italo808 wrote:Hello KV331,

I have written you twice in the past two or three weeks regarding my Synthmaster 2.x (latest version) crashing my host whether it be Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, AU or VST.
Hi Angelo,

Did you contact us from our official contact us page? http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx
Works at KV331 Audio

I have converted all wavetables from Omnisphere2 for me. Everything works without problems in Icarus or serum. Some of them work in Synthmaseter 2.9 Beta. Others only hear a sine or synth master, and the DAW both crash. I tried drag and drop and copy too. Synthmaster and REAPER 64 bit.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

kv331 wrote:
italo808 wrote:Hello KV331,

Hi Angelo,

Did you contact us from our official contact us page? http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx

Ok, I have once again contacted Synthmaster through the official page as you have stated above and in which I have done the past two times, as I have stated. Still no reply, where do we go from here?

italo808 wrote: Ok, I have once again contacted Synthmaster through the official page as you have stated above and in which I have done the past two times, as I have stated. Still no reply, where do we go from here?
Can you please PM me your full name and email address? I will look up the issue database. FYI, we don't answer support requests on weekends (I had to do that last night though, since Gercek was in Berlin for Ableton Loop event)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
michaelbrac wrote: i cant drag and drop wavetables from serum to synthmaster 2.9 beta , sm1 so easy to do that.
Really? I tested with hundreds of wavetables from other synths and the drag-n-drop works fine.

in mac osx its working but in win 10 , doesnt.
here i am trying to import libary from serum:
https://youtu.be/NN966983LJQ

michaelbrac wrote:
kv331 wrote:

Can you please email me the contents of that folder so I can test?

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Just downloaded the Beta dated 11/11/2017 some comments.
1. satya at 120/140 is so blurry might as well it doesnt' exist
2. unlike synthmaster one :
a) you can select multiple tags in the same category whilst searching.
b) you can easily deselect tags by clicking on them again.
Both to me (that is synthmaster one's behaviour) should be the desired behaviour.

3. I assume you still haven't gotten around to fixing the pre 2.7 presets issues.

thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:Just downloaded the Beta dated 11/11/2017 some comments.
1. satya at 120/140 is so blurry might as well it doesnt' exist
I will let Satya know about this. He's working on a brand new skin, but I don't know that one will be part of our setup though.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hey guys,

I can finally declare SynthMaster 2.9 in Beta status. The downloads are available at:

http://betas.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx

The changelog for this release is:

1. NEW: The modulation tab control now displays modulation sources in groups: ADSR Env, MSEG Env, VoiceLFO, GlobalLFO, Keyscaler, 2D Env
2. NEW: SynthMaster now uses HTTPS protocol to connect to the server
3. NEW: SynthMaster can now load wavetables with up to 256 waveforms
4. NEW: Added Satyatunes skins at 100%, 120%, 140% and 160% resolutions
5. FIX: Keyscaler control doesn't work correctly
6. FIX: Keyscaler control isn't displayed correctly when skin size is greater than 100%
7. FIX: LFO control doesn't handle transparent colors
8. FIX: Multistep LFO step volumes can not be adjusted with the mouse
9. FIX: The dual LFO control doesn't list waveforms on the popup menu
10.FIX: The dual LFO control doesn't handle transparent colors
11.FIX: The dual LFO control doesn't draw waveforms smoothly
12.FIX: When waveforms in a folder are dragged on to the wavetable display, the subfolders are not read
13.FIX: Frequency display controls don't draw curves smoothly
Works at KV331 Audio

michaelbrac wrote:
kv331 wrote:

I just did that, and the entire folder got copied without a problem. Windows 7 x64.
Fernando (FMR)

It would be nice to have some indication (maybe a checkmark or highlighting?) in the drop-down menu to show which of the modulators are currently in use. The behavior of the new modulator menus is also a little wonky. If I click on one modulator tab to bring up the menu, then click over to another modulator tab, the menu for the modulator I originally clicked just redisplays (I would expect the menu for first modulator to be dismissed and the menu for the second modulator I clicked to display instead). Also, I think that when you click on a modulator tab whose menu is currently displaying, it should dismiss the menu (currently the menu just redisplays).

edit: Also the global LFO phase parameter is labelled "random" on the LFO tab, and there are quite a few options (e.g. glide and dual mode) for a global LFO that are present in the SLFO window in a voice tab, but not in the LFO tab.
Last edited by Greenstorm33 on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi guys,

I prepared a video to show off the new features in v2.9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVzvlilCcyw
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks.... even as your video demonstrated, it needs some kind of arrow action when you are dragging a source knob onto a target parameter for modulation.

Also I think on your screen also satya 120 is indeed not very sharp. Would you agree?

Overall some nice new features..... wished the wavetables/sample import window graphics were 'nicer' but I am sure that will come in SM3.

thanks

rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”