Tangle: new modular FM synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Mangle

It's kind of fun hoping for eventual improvements. Like sailing on an endless ocean waiting for the sight of a lone land bird. I have faith in the young man. The product works as stated. All I expected was that it does what it's supposed to reasonably well and that it be fun at this price. He is charging a fair rate for it IMO. One day I expect that land bird will come hovering in over the horizon. I am keeping the faith alive. What else is there but hope. :ud:

Dasheesh wrote:It's kind of fun hoping for eventual improvements. Like sailing on an endless ocean waiting for the sight of a lone land bird. I have faith in the young man. The product works as stated. All I expected was that it does what it's supposed to reasonably well and that it be fun at this price. He is charging a fair rate for it IMO. One day I expect that land bird will come hovering in over the horizon. I am keeping the faith alive. What else is there but hope. :ud:
Well, it has been more than two months with no activity, but it's what you say, for the price it's great... Just with some polishing updates I would be happy, but I think he will release more :D You have to believe in "indie" developers (please read indie here as independent, not as not-a-clue-of-what-I'm-doing).

Jorgeelalto wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:It's kind of fun hoping for eventual improvements. Like sailing on an endless ocean waiting for the sight of a lone land bird. I have faith in the young man. The product works as stated. All I expected was that it does what it's supposed to reasonably well and that it be fun at this price. He is charging a fair rate for it IMO. One day I expect that land bird will come hovering in over the horizon. I am keeping the faith alive. What else is there but hope. :ud:
Well, it has been more than two months with no activity, but it's what you say, for the price it's great... Just with some polishing updates I would be happy, but I think he will release more :D You have to believe in "indie" developers (please read indie here as independent, not as not-a-clue-of-what-I'm-doing).

hhhmmmm..... 2 months? can I ask what version is the current version?

I checked and the version I have is the one I downloaded after purchasing.

It says: "Version 0.1.5a" (tooltip when you hover over 'tangle' in top left corner).

Yes, I think it hasn't been updated yet. But no big bugs when working normally.

zxant wrote: 
I checked and the version I have is the one I downloaded after purchasing.

It says: "Version 0.1.5a" (tooltip when you hover over 'tangle' in top left corner).

Just making sure I'm getting any updates passed along, thanks.

bungle wrote:Are you for real ?
I could not care less if a developer is one man or an entire army, if they make promises and do not deliver, or indeed take payment and do not deliver, they are idiots, and there is only one type of idiot bigger than them, the idiot who continually supports those developers and does not speak with their wallet, those idiots cause the very issue in the first place.
For 19.99, I couldn't be happier. I love Tom's synths and I love supporting his future efforts.

He doesn't reply my emails.. His last action in twitter was in may.. Last time in kvr in july.. No sign of him in almost half a year.
Does anyone know him in person? Could make a phone call and ask that what is he doing? :D

:scared: :roll: :roll:

One day, people will listen and finally realize what lot of us around here keep saying since a long long time: forget once and for all the support with this guy. It’s NON EXISTENT. Cool synths, they’re great but when you buy from this guy, you just get what you buy: the synth itself. No support, no guarantee for future updates, nothing.

Deal with it!

Neon Breath wrote:One day, people will listen and finally realize what lot of us around here keep saying since a long long time: forget once and for all the support with this guy. It’s NON EXISTENT. Cool synths, they’re great but when you buy from this guy, you just get what you buy: the synth itself. No support, no guarantee for future updates, nothing.

Deal with it!
Man, at least a update that changes the synth status from beta to final... :hihi:

As I said... NON EXISTENT !

Let's some some sound samples of some of the patches you guys are making?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

what is the latest version btw?? And where to get it when 1 bought a license??

On the Tangle
http://sound-guru.com/software/tangle/
would love to see a sampler module added.
like KarmaFx??
http://www.karmafx.net/?id=1

Return to “Instruments”