Ignorance Is Bliss

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This composition is dedicated to wagtunes(Steven Wagenheim)he recently posted soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim/sets/symphony-no-1-in-g-major-opus-56-4-movements, to quite a bit of controversy and shade. I admired the bravery and confidence it took to post a symphonic piece on the snarkiest website on the the internet. He took everything that came his way with grace and aplomb. I know absolutely NOTHING about classical music, but like your typical web dweller I made my opinion known. Steve had no problem with my comments,but I seemed to piss off the usual KVR suspects. I was informed I had no right to speak to subjects I have no knowledge or skill at. Steve was unphased by my opinion and made it known, but the Gauntlet had been thrown down. So I set about making an attempt at symphonic music. Now I know that I would be a fool to expect to compare my work to any of the classical Legends or even to Steven Wagenheim. I am fully aware that I am persona non grata at KVR. Oh Waaa...! So go ahead have at it bitches!!

https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/ignorance-is-bliss

Return to “Music Cafe”