Sunvox, Sefiru.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice ambient? song. The melody could be a bit louder imo.

Haven't gotten a chance to give all a proper listen, but love what I'm heard (my taste leans towards the minimal, etc.) Great vibe especially with the major / minor chord change on 2.

SunVox on a PC/Linux/Mac, or iOS, etc.? I love it on my iPad except, obviously, the keyboard/tracker interface leaves something to be desired there :)

Hezekiel wrote:Very nice ambient? song. The melody could be a bit louder imo.
Thank you Hezekiel for taking the time to listen Sefiru. You are right, Sefiru needs some more work in some aspects, levels, etc. Thank you again.

JoeCat wrote:Haven't gotten a chance to give all a proper listen, but love what I'm heard (my taste leans towards the minimal, etc.) Great vibe especially with the major / minor chord change on 2.
Thanks a lot JoeCat. If you could listen to Sefiru 10. And some comments I appreciate.
Why? It is one of my favorites.

Great track, and quite different from the rest.
Really enjoying Cov5 also - I'm partial to Dorian mode.
You have a great sense of harmony.
So... SunVox only? PC?

JoeCat wrote:So... SunVox only? PC?
Absolutely Yes. Only Sunvox and no samples at all.
On PC, I am getting use to the machine's big screen.

Thanks JoeCat.

JoeCat wrote: Really enjoying Cov5 also - I'm partial to Dorian mode.
So... SunVox only? PC?
The idea of Cove05 started while I was using a Palm tungsten, this piece of music is until today one of my favorite. And not to say that sunvox never ever crash in Palm. After I pass it to the poor PC.

I just listened to Sefiru01, 02, and 03. My favourite track in terms of atmosphere was 02. It had some nice dynamics in the mix. I think it could be extended or re-arranged to contain a more pronounced verse-chorus-bridge type structure if you wanted to do so. 03 sounded like it already had more variation and development, but I still preferred the mix/sound combinations of 02.

Good work :)

Liking it all.
Can't find a thing to criticise. :tu: :tu:

The parts I have listened to are quite good. Pleasant with occasional nice surprises.

Using similar sounds on so many tracks with similar names makes everything blur together. I would like it better if the tracks were more differentiated.

Good job overall. :tu:

seismic1 wrote:I still preferred the mix/sound combinations of 02.

Good work :)
Thanks a lot Seismic. Sefiru 02 has something, It touches me. Sometimes I wanted to make more job on it, different sounds, bridge, etc. At the end I decided for the simplest. Sefiru 06 and 10 are the ones to my taste, also 02.
Greetings.

Frantz wrote: Using similar sounds on so many tracks with similar names makes everything blur together. I would like it better if the tracks were more differentiated.

Good job overall. :tu:
Thanks a lot Frantz, really appreciate the comments.
Well the whole collection Unreflected is in four parts, all in sunvox with no samples.

Sefiru.
Cov.
Rod.
Visions.

This is very important. I haven't up Rod and Visions to soundcloud, but I think I will work the
sound before on the whole collection. I am a lazybones on doing patches, I like turn on and play, I will check the point.
Again thank you Frantz.

Nice sound!

I shuffled througt it hastly and n. 1 & 6 are the best tracks imo

Keep it up :-)

Your music is unique, addictive, and amazing!

Return to “Music Cafe”