Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

rossc wrote:Is anyone else experiencing issues since the latest update?

I'm running Cubase 7.5 and since installing the Avenger V1.0.33, Cubase frequently crashes when loading projects that use Avenger, and when they do load, the Avenger sounds are almost inaudible, despite all the volume controls being where they should be.
OK, I think i've found what the bug is. It seems that since the update when I load up tracks in Cubase 7.5 the avenger sounds all have their master filter set all the way down for some reason.

I'm still experiencing frequent crashes when loading tracks though.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Guys,

just wanted to share this with you. I imported the Wavetables from Massive and the Virus TI

into Avenger.

Have Fun :) !!

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/2kdDnJSg/file.html (http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/2kdDnJSg/file.html)

8Claw wrote:. I imported the Wavetables from Massive and the Virus TI

Thank you. :D

Another feature request - Favourites.

I can never find presets that I've used in previous songs, and while I love having lots of presets, the sheer number of them makes faves hard to find.

I don't have the same problem in Omnisphere since they implemented favourites. In the same vein I find Spire impossible (it doesn't even have tags)

Anyone else want Favourites?

Please say so.

kev :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote:Another feature request - Favourites.
It is planned AFAIK!
+1

kevvvvv wrote:Another feature request - Favourites.
+1

8Claw wrote:Hi Guys,

just wanted to share this with you. I imported the Wavetables from Massive and the Virus TI

into Avenger.

Have Fun :) !!

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/2kdDnJSg/file.html
excellent!

Does anyone know if it is possible already (using the latest version of Avenger), to drag drop own samples onto Avenger ?
Would be so cool imho ..
Rob van Hees

we are working on drag & drop. At the moment you have to import the samples like described in the manual. Still quite comfortable I think

Dear msvs,

Thanks for your response.
Very glad to hear drag drop functionality is coming and can't wait for that.
To be honest, i always find the navigation method to import sample(s) in a VSTi way too tedious.
Just my 2 cents, i am aware of the fact it's just a subjective statement :D
Rob van Hees

msvs wrote:we are working on drag & drop. At the moment you have to import the samples like described in the manual. Still quite comfortable I think
The existing (multi) sample import method it's quite nice as I can send the samples in a subfolder and keep it organised. It would be nice also to be able to right click a single wav file (for instance any synth hit from a Vengeance pack which are usually C3) and select "Convert multisample" even though is a single sample, not a multisample folder.

how do i activate my avenger synth i have the keyfile ready

i have the demo installed

I asked for this some time ago but didn't expect that this would actually happen :)

Well, the sound designer clearly knows what psytrance sounds like today, great job. :tu:
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Return to “Instruments”