Allomerus - Obelisk (Video version added)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by Allomerus on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Freaky choir sounds on this, tasty tasty!
It has a very wicked sinister atmosphere that gives me the chillz!
dark and moody great to listen to alone in the dark!!! hehe
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Very well done, Allomerus!
I could listen to it over and over again, it creates a lot of atmosphere :tu:
"There's a certain detail seen here."

I like it! This would be awesome as part of the soundtrack for a sci-fi themed video game or something like that. I especially love the choral parts - it is super creepy (I mean that in a good way, of course). Not to be played late at night when home alone! :)

layzer wrote:Freaky choir sounds on this, tasty tasty!
It has a very wicked sinister atmosphere that gives me the chillz!
dark and moody great to listen to alone in the dark!!! hehe
Thanks layzer! I started off just using synths and resisted adding guitars and drums, looks like it was a good choice. Glad you enjoyed it, if that is the word! ;)
Bandcamp

Debby747 wrote:Very well done, Allomerus!
I could listen to it over and over again, it creates a lot of atmosphere :tu:
Thank you Debby747. That's a lovely comment, glad you enjoyed it. All the best! :)
Bandcamp

davidstiles wrote:I like it! This would be awesome as part of the soundtrack for a sci-fi themed video game or something like that. I especially love the choral parts - it is super creepy (I mean that in a good way, of course). Not to be played late at night when home alone! :)
Thanks David. I have been making a video for it using pictures my daughter took of castles in Britain. I think it has a very visual element that suits the pictures...
:)
Bandcamp

Powerful :tu:

I like it. It could almost be an alternative soundtrack to one of those oldish horror films, maybe "The Omen". The vocal sounds are great, especially that choir chanting some sort of arcane supplication. Welcome to the dark side.

Good work :)

I love the deep vocal-like incantations and the choir over the top, just the *right* touch of menace :evil:

Cool! Magical mood, weird creatures. This could be a soundtrack for a mystic tale. Well done soundscape.

Unreflected wrote:Powerful :tu:
Thank you! :)
Bandcamp

seismic1 wrote:I like it. It could almost be an alternative soundtrack to one of those oldish horror films, maybe "The Omen". The vocal sounds are great, especially that choir chanting some sort of arcane supplication. Welcome to the dark side.

Good work :)
Thanks Tim! The vocal sounds were what sent me over....
:)
Bandcamp

Codestation wrote:I love the deep vocal-like incantations and the choir over the top, just the *right* touch of menace :evil:
Thanks Codestation. I really love the vocal sounds, I had to be careful not to overuse them... Glad you enjoyed it. :)
Bandcamp

markkuja wrote:Cool! Magical mood, weird creatures. This could be a soundtrack for a mystic tale. Well done soundscape.
Thanks markkuja!
I think a dark tale would suit it too. I just need to come up with a story line...
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”