AnaMark Update V2.26

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AnaMark

Hi @ all!

I know it has been a long time since the last update of AnaMark. But finally, I am happy to tell you that some really annoying things have been solved now:
  • Bugfix: Crash when running multiple AnaMark instances in parallel.
  • Bugfix: OSC-Menu did not work properly.
  • Change: Option "Multitembral" is enabled by default
AnaMark
AnaMark - The VST Synth --- Now it's freeware!

Looks like the internet is proper broken today. Just got back on and saw this. Thank you indeed for your efforts.

Direct link for convenience :)

http://www.mark-henning.de/main_eng.php

Something spooky is happening with this vst...

I recorded a little bass line and played it with anamark, and stopped the DAW.
After about 20 seconds the whole bassline was played again.... like some delayed echo, and then 20 seconds later it played again ?... and the CPU went sky-high.

Try the FLproject file I attached to test it for yourself (REAPER also does this).

And FLStudio 11 does not like the skin changer, when I try to change the skin it crashes.
I was able to do it in REAPER.

Thank you for the free synth :hug:

EDIT: found an older version, with the same problem :( I'm on windows7 64bit using 32bit daws.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yeager,

thanx for your bug report and your file. This is another bug which occurs only randomly on my system. Until now I failed to get it reproducibly. Can you send me your file as plain MIDI and the preset where it occurs? (I don't own FL.)

AnaMark
AnaMark - The VST Synth --- Now it's freeware!

Bugfix: Crash when running multiple AnaMark instances in parallel.
:hyper:

This sounds promising. That was my only issue with AnaMark.

Woah! Thanks, 'glad to see this classic gem resurface!

You could just download the demo of FLStudio :wink:

But I've made a nice zip for you with a REAPER project , a midi file and two presets !

AFAIKT something goes wrong when you reload the project, but you will see (and hear) for yourself

Gr. Yeager
AnaMarkTest27082016.zip
AnaMark wrote:Yeager,

thanx for your bug report and your file. This is another bug which occurs only randomly on my system. Until now I failed to get it reproducibly. Can you send me your file as plain MIDI and the preset where it occurs? (I don't own FL.)

AnaMark
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”