RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

wagtunes wrote:Question, after I download, will I have to re-enter the serial number?
No. If you still have an active/valid license on your PC/Mac, of course.

:tu: :clap: :pray: :party: :oops: :hyper:

Excellent News. Looking forward to a tutorial to explore these new features :party: :hyper:

Honestly, I haven't figured out how to use any of the new features :oops: I tried dragging .wt wavetables and regular waves on the osc window, but nothing happens in Orion or Fl Studio. I noticed a plus icon hovers over the osc window, so its doing something a think. :oops:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

German Tutorial for Multisample Import.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7leWSpRMg

When I drag samples over, nothing happens. There is no popup window. I'm also using Fl Studio. Do the samples have to be a certain bit or sample rate?

I did notice that the version in the video and mine are different. Mine is 1.1.0.0 but the video is 1.0.3.11. Anyone else able to get the new features to work?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:When I drag samples over, nothing happens. There is no popup window. I'm also using Fl Studio. Do the samples have to be a certain bit or sample rate?

I did notice that the version in the video and mine are different. Mine is 1.1.0.0 but the video is 1.0.3.11. Anyone else able to get the new features to work?
Same result here. Dragged 4 samples over and nothing happened.

Will wait to see what's up before I try again. Obviously I'm doing something wrong.

No problem importing wavetables or single samples here.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Touch The Universe wrote:When I drag samples over, nothing happens. There is no popup window. I'm also using Fl Studio. Do the samples have to be a certain bit or sample rate?

Which kind of samples did you use? If you want, you can send one of these samples and I can try to import it here.
Don't pay attention to the version number in the video. 1.0.3.11 was just a beta.

Click on the osc/WT.
You guys have to create a new folder in the library window.
The "import" window only appears then.
The average bored guy

it works perfectly here,
open the wt or sample browser(click on the name in the osc section) and now, you can have the choice between different import; wt,resynthesis, multisamples or single sample( the great thing is too be able to convert multiples wt with just some clicks)
the wt import is really great, with the right octave,the result is really smooth,
now, i must invest more time into the resynthesis function.
great job Parawave !

My Rapid version number says 0.1.1.0

I have tried every kind of sample I can think of and one of them import.

Question, I notice that when you import a sample, you get an import section pop up. When I go to choose a wave. I don't see import on the screen. Should it be there or does that only pop up when you actually drag and drop a sample?

Anyway, it doesn't work in Cubase. I'll try another DAW and see if it works there.

bite_me wrote:Click on the osc/WT.

Eureeka :D

This solved the problem. Simply click the Library Menu at the bottom left corner and select New, then name your folder. The import dialog now appears when dragging samples. Awesome. Thanks guys :tu:

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:
bite_me wrote:Click on the osc/WT.

Eureeka :D

This solved the problem. Simply click the Library Menu at the bottom left corner and select New, then name your folder. The import dialog now appears when dragging samples. Awesome. Thanks guys :tu:
Yes, that does work but I'm still having a very odd problem. 4 samples. All done exactly the same way. Samples 1 and 4 import fine. Samples 2 and 3 import as clicks. As if the ADSR was set to 0,0,0,0 with maybe just a touch of decay. Makes no sense as all 4 samples were created using the exact same method.

There were two threads that I followed occasionally:

Avenger vs. Rapid
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=474528&start=135
and
Serum vs Rapid
viewtopic.php?t=472853

Should we re-examine them now that Rapid V 1.1.0 has been released?
Personally would like to see the Rapid comparison with Serum, Avenger, Icarus and Falcon.

Kalamata Kid wrote:There were two threads that I followed occasionally:
Avenger vs. Rapid...
and
Serum vs Rapid...
Should we re-examine them now that Rapid V 1.1.0 has been released?
Personally would like to see the Rapid comparison with Serum, Avenger, Icarus and Falcon.
Avenger should benefit from an important update too.
Suppose to be "soon".

Return to “Instruments”