StudioLinked releases INFINITI PLAYER (VST, AU, AAX)

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Infiniti Player

Ok, another tweakable sample-player.
looks tasty - for the "epic" from the video. and like a kontakt-clone too.
but not really convincing. "cool" video. not enough info though.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

It was a soft launch why there was not more content available a week ago.
We are proud to announce official launch is here. Check out video on Factory Instruments
And try out the free demo. remember free demo will have audio cut out limitations. Purchase Infiniti Player to remove audio cut outs.
http://www.studiolinked.com/infinitiplayer

here is video on instruments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2bupDK-KA

Retro Things Library is here. Free download for INFINITI PLAYER users. If you do not have the INFINITI PLAYER plugin yet get it on our website http://www.studiolinked.com.

75 presets. Sampled from rare vintage synthesizers. Capture the sound of the 80s.

Retro Things Library Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shwLIJ1zgrY

So please correct me if I am misunderstanding, but this is free only for Infiniti Player users, right? So this isn't exactly FREE, is it? If you have to purchase a $200 player to use the sounds, you should probably specify in the title. If you do need to purchase the player, it isn't really just plain "free", it is free for owners of the player.

Brent
My host is better than your host

+1

It requires the Infiniti Player which costs $199.99. Please change the title or else I will report this.
Downloaded it and contains only the library.

PS Why I am angry? I lost my time with download and install :ud:

koolkeys wrote:So please correct me if I am misunderstanding, but this is free only for Infiniti Player users, right? So this isn't exactly FREE, is it? If you have to purchase a $200 player to use the sounds, you should probably specify in the title. If you do need to purchase the player, it isn't really just plain "free", it is free for owners of the player.

Brent
You forum guys do not read before writing. Its FREE for Infiniti Player users. There is also a free download of infiniti player but will obvious be in demo mode. So you will experience audio cut outs ever 15 secs.

sampleria wrote:It requires the Infiniti Player which costs $199.99. Please change the title or else I will report this.
Downloaded it and contains only the library.

PS Why I am angry? I lost my time with download and install :ud:

You can still use it in the demo version just will experience audio drop outs every 15 secs. To remove that you can upgrade if you like.

Studiolinked wrote:
koolkeys wrote:So please correct me if I am misunderstanding, but this is free only for Infiniti Player users, right? So this isn't exactly FREE, is it? If you have to purchase a $200 player to use the sounds, you should probably specify in the title. If you do need to purchase the player, it isn't really just plain "free", it is free for owners of the player.

Brent
You forum guys do not read before writing. Its FREE for Infiniti Player users. There is also a free download of infiniti player but will obvious be in demo mode. So you will experience audio cut outs ever 15 secs.
The title doesn't say this. It says just free download.

If you do not have the INFINITI PLAYER plugin yet get it on our website http://www.studiolinked.com.
Can you please mention that it cost $200 before you point people to your site. Thank you! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Studiolinked wrote:You can still use it in the demo version just will experience audio drop outs every 15 secs.
Seems like fun. :lol:
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

If it were for Kontakt nobody would complain that you have to buy a 400$ plugin in order to use a free Kontakt library. But since it's a competitor, people are overly critical.

I suggest that the title use lower caps though, writing in cap lock is never a good idea as it gives the impression that the author is screaming. ;)

SampleScience wrote:If it were for Kontakt nobody would complain that you have to buy a 400$ plugin in order to use a free Kontakt library. But since it's a competitor, people are overly critical.

I suggest that the title use lower caps though, writing in cap lock is never a good idea as it gives the impression that the author is screaming. ;)
You are correct. Except that with Kontakt, everyone knows that. There would be very little confusion.

This is a completely unknown plugin, and there is no mention of the plugin in the title.

Brent

Studiolinked wrote:

Brent
My point is that the title doesn't mention that. It should.

And your "free" download is not something anyone will use realistically. Audio cutting out every 15 seconds is annoying. So don't pretend that people will want to go use your 'free' library using your 'free' download.

Stop trying to over-market. Just be transparent and not try to spin everything. It will work much better for you 8)

Brent

koolkeys wrote:Stop trying to over-market. Just be transparent and not try to spin everything. It will work much better for you 8)
I agree with that, but unfortunately, on the whole, his approach is the best "marketing wise". That's why you see websites with plugin for sale with not price shown, you have to click on "buy it" to see the price. It's a marketing technique that I don't like either (so I don't use it, I think it's annoying), but on the whole companies make more money this way (unfortunately).

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”