Audio Damage login?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can no longer log in to my Audio Damage user account. I had 3 of their plugins. What's going on?

szurcio wrote:I can no longer log in to my Audio Damage user account. I had 3 of their plugins. What's going on?
Wow..wtf? Same here. It says that the credentials aren't valid. When i do a pass reset, it says the is no such email adress known. :o

*edit*

I wrote them an email, asking about this problem. Hopefully, they can repair this.

I did too. If he was planning to discontinue plugins and focus on hardware now, he should have warned his software users, like Camel Audio did in the past. I noticed most of the plugins disappeared from the AD website.

szurcio wrote:I noticed most of the plugins disappeared from the AD website.
They all seem there to me, but I can't login either. Probably database issues.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

This was posted on twitter on the 10th Nov
" Note that your account in the existing AD store does not copy across, so you'll need to make a new account "
and this...

" The new site is also missing bundles, but otherwise is working, so if you'd like to purchase, you can do so there "
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Ah, yes, most of them are still there. Tattoo disappeared though.
I was trying to re-create my user account (using the same email address) but I have no orders and no products under my account. I wanted to backup my AD plugin installers.

jethrobull wrote:This was posted on twitter on the 10th Nov
" Note that your account in the existing AD store does not copy across, so you'll need to make a new account "
and this...

" The new site is also missing bundles, but otherwise is working, so if you'd like to purchase, you can do so there "
huh?? Why didn't they e-mail their customers? I don't do twitter....pffff

szurcio wrote:Ah, yes, most of them are still there. Tattoo disappeared though.
I was trying to re-create my user account (using the same email address) but I have no orders and no products under my account. I wanted to backup my AD plugin installers.
Same here. And no way to link the accounts...weird stuff

*edit*

hmm, they will be creating a "legacy site" for 'old' customers...

exmatproton wrote:
and this...

Because they don't give a f**k about their customers mainly. My account got screwed up last time they updated their site, over 4 years ago. I have emailed them about it several times, but nothing has ever been fixed. I own most of their stuff. Worst customer service ever. :x
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/quote]Because they don't give a f**k about their customers mainly.[/quote]

Spot on! Always been terrible customer service. I love their effects but i am glad i don't have anything from them anymore.
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

thecontrolcentre wrote:
exmatproton wrote:
and this...

Because they don't give a f**k about their customers mainly. My account got screwed up last time they updated their site, over 4 years ago. I have emailed them about it several times, but nothing has ever been fixed. I own most of their stuff. Worst customer service ever. :x
Ow...i never had to contact them about anything (i do own all their stuff, just never had issues, untill now), so i didn't know that. That's f*cked indeed

No account found with that email. :cry: :x
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

i don't know but last time , i have buy a audio damage (second hand transfer) , something tell me : "download all your plugin and keep a backup" ...I ask to Chris if we should do a backup because of the new site , he never reply.....I have an account on the new audio damage website , but none of my plugin appears.

Edit : Tattoo disapear from their shop ! ! :o

Not just Tattoo. Bitcom and Filterstation are missing too.

No account found with that email.
:o
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Return to “Instruments”