Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

So, final update of the year 2016 I think, but not the last one, Spaceship Delay has been updated to version 1.0.5, with mono/stereo versions for Pro Tools and Logic Pro X, a new tremolo, new modulation options for lowpass filters frequency, a switch for the location of the post FXs, and a few improvements.

I suggest you to update the presets + tutorial folders as well since there are new presets + tutorial stuff, and because I have updated a little the way they work to handle the upcoming new features ;)

Again, thanks a lot to all the people who have supported Spaceship Delay during the KVR DC, and don't worry I still have a few things to add inside !

Hi and congratulation.
I have a question, can you set depth and rate and feedback independently for the left and right channels?

Hello ! No the controls in the modulation section are the same for both channels, to not have too many controls in the UI (I think I have too many knobs there already :hihi: )

Congrats! Wish you had placed higher. I had you at number one!

Spaceship delay and your previous entry Guitar Gadgets, are two of the plugs I've tried that literally made me smile, the first time I tried them.

That's a testament to your hard work, that they are truly a joy to use.
Thanks!

Thanks a lot for your nice comment ;)

Holy shit :o :lol:

Ivan_C wrote:So, I'm already working on the new features :D The next thing I'll probably do is solving the remaining issues, adding mono+stereo versions for Cubase/Logic/Pro Tools, adding a reverse mode close to the freeze button in the UI, adding new modulations features acting on the filters, and a location switch for the post FX. Other things will follow then, with the UI rework at the end :wink:
Sweet, reverse mode would be cool and +1 for letting us modulate those filters!

The filter modulation is already here, the next things I'll do will be probably in that order : a diffusion filter, a reverse mode, some optimization everywhere + bug solving, and the new UI :D

Awesome :hyper: :party:

Yep, great news!

Am I the only one who is constantly turning the wrong knobs ? , F.I. in the effects section :when I want to adjust the dry/wet I move the feedback knob, somehow it feels weird that the labels are above the knobs :clown: :oops:

Ivan_C wrote:The filter modulation is already here, the next things I'll do will be probably in that order : a diffusion filter, a reverse mode, some optimization everywhere + bug solving, and the new UI :D

Personally, I like GUI as it is. If possible, could you please add another delay line? This would prevent me loading this plugin twice and it is easier/faster to tune thing up in a single GUI. Thank you
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Yeager wrote:Image

Am I the only one who is constantly turning the wrong knobs ? , F.I. in the effects section :when I want to adjust the dry/wet I move the feedback knob, somehow it feels weird that the labels are above the knobs :clown: :oops:

No,you are not the only one:)i do this too

Yeager wrote:...somehow it feels weird that the labels are above the knobs...
But out in the real world if you have the labels under the knobs, then your hand would cover the label whenever you gave a knob a twist. :wink:

Ivan_C wrote:Holy shit :o :lol:

I still don't know what's so special about Spaceship Delay, but maybe I should try it out :scared:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Effects”