Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

Personally, I like GUI as it is. If possible, could you please add another delay line?
I think these two sentences are contradictory :D

For the UI / labels, I'll probably think about it again when I do the UI rework. I'm used to the position of the labels right now personally, but sometimes I'm annoyed by the BubbleMessage which appears when I move a parameter because I want to move the knob just behind after... I didn't want to have two labels for each knob (one for the name and one for the value)... And of course, having the label in the bottom and the BubbleMessage wouldn't work either for obvious reasons. The BubbleMessage on top and the label on the bottom would feel weird also... Maybe it would be simply better with the Label closer to the knob and more space between the knobs.

I'll probably test different scenarios and see what works better at that point :wink:

Thanks to the poll in the other thread, I'll probably put also the access to the embedded tutorial in a place more obvious. I'll think also about doing a PDF manual.

If not going vintage UI route, at least a dark option would be very welcome.

Ivan_C wrote:
Personally, I like GUI as it is. If possible, could you please add another delay line?
I think these two sentences are contradictory :D

For the UI / labels, I'll probably think about it again when I do the UI rework. I'm used to the position of the labels right now personally, but sometimes I'm annoyed by the BubbleMessage which appears when I move a parameter because I want to move the knob just behind after... I didn't want to have two labels for each knob (one for the name and one for the value)... And of course, having the label in the bottom and the BubbleMessage wouldn't work either for obvious reasons. The BubbleMessage on top and the label on the bottom would feel weird also... Maybe it would be simply better with the Label closer to the knob and more space between the knobs.

I'll probably test different scenarios and see what works better at that point :wink:

Thanks to the poll in the other thread, I'll probably put also the access to the embedded tutorial in a place more obvious. I'll think also about doing a PDF manual.
I meant that stylistically it can remain the same. All you have to do is to copy the delay module and insert it right next to the present one...That's it. Plus two million of other requests :D
www.montrealserai.com
Montreal Serai-featuring diverse arts; poems; essays, cinema & music reviews, coverage of alternative media

Ivan_C wrote:Holy shit :o :lol:

I don't use the "my KVR" features, but I have Spaceship Delay. Good stuff. Thank you! :tu:

Hello guys !

I just did an update to Spaceship Delay. No new feature yet, but I have solved a few issues, including a critical one which made the spring reverb sound bad in some specific configurations. So I suggest that every user of Spaceship Delay downloads the last version ;)

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

You're welcome ;) Have a nice week end you too !

Spaceship Delay won the wildcard prize of the KVR DC 16 !

:love: :party: 8) :dance of victory:

Awesome and very well deserved!

Congrats, you deserve it! Definitely my favorite plugin from the DC.

PTV wrote:Congrats, you deserve it! Definitely my favorite plugin from the DC.
Yeah, what he said.

:)

What they said! ;-) Congratulations on a plug that feeds and inspires creativity!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Congrats :)
It's easy if you know how

Thanks everybody !

I'm currently working on the new UI interface. I got a UI kit as a prize from Voger Design, it should be handy :D

I'd like to release the 1.1 update with the new UI this month, with an update of my website, since I have to work on some other new projects just after and that I'm looking forward to having the time for it :D

I'll keep you informed ! I'll post also some messages on my blog soon, I'll tell you when something is posted :wink:

Return to “Effects”