Spaceship Delay from Musical Entropy (KVR DC 16)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spaceship Delay

Great news ! i'm eagerly waiting for a new interface :)
Spaceship delay sounds good !

Any news? :)

Hello !

I do tons of things nowadays with my consulting jobs, but Spaceship Delay 1.1 is on the top of my other priorities, so it shouldn't be too long before its release ;)

This is among my favorite delay, can't wait to see the new update!
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Any news?? Thanks!

Still doing thousands things at the same time, and still working on the next version of Spaceship Delay, I can't really tell you when it's done unfortunately, but I have not stopped at all the development ;)

EDIT: Never mind, updated to 1.06 and all is well.

Amaaaazing delay, and a goto, otherwise. Up there with Bionic Supadelay and ET 301 (and better than the Soundtoys stuff, to me).

Thanks a lot !

Looking forward to the update!

Izak Synthiemental wrote:Looking forward to the update!
Me too. :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hello guys !

Because the UI update is becoming more time consuming and complicated than I expected, I'm probably going to do a "minor" update first in the mean time with new modes and functions. I have a long list of features requests and I'll pick the most interesting ones ;)

Ivan_C wrote:Hello guys !

Because the UI update is becoming more time consuming and complicated than I expected, I'm probably going to do a "minor" update first in the mean time with new modes and functions. I have a long list of features requests and I'll pick the most interesting ones ;)
Great! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Ivan_C wrote:Hello guys !

Hey Ivan, good to hear from you. Don't worry, take as much time as you want and need!

Look forward to it. I'd like to see some width control if possible.

Hey Ivan,

just wanted to quickly say Salut and ask whether the update for Spaceship Delay is still planned?

Return to “Effects”