New Soundtoys Echoboy Jr. :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seems to be exactly the same as the last release. :shrug:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

ghettosynth wrote:
incubus wrote:The most used features for me are width, groove and feel. I don't think "junior" has those.

Still EB is the quintessential delay. It's a sin not to have one of the two versions.
I've already got my reserved seat on the highway to hell, so, yeah, not owning a delay is the least of my sins.
Your loss :P

Haven't tried the jr yet (they finally put it in my account)

New update adds Echoboy jr to Soundtoys effects rack and adds LFO mapping for a few. I've not had this ability in the update before it.

Jax Pok wrote:New update adds Echoboy jr to Soundtoys effects rack and adds LFO mapping for a few. I've not had this ability in the update before it.
So it's still the same build number although they changed the code?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:
Jax Pok wrote:New update adds Echoboy jr to Soundtoys effects rack and adds LFO mapping for a few. I've not had this ability in the update before it.
No this was in the version already out and that I have already

aMUSEd wrote:
stardustmedia wrote:
No this was in the version already out and that I have already
Yes, definitely. I just checked it. Got all the features, although I haven't installed the "new" update.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Aloysius wrote:Seems to be exactly the same as the last release. :shrug:
This.
Was surprise to have the email.
Should I miss something.

I think I updated it when the new update button lit up weeks ago - so maybe what happened is the update has been on their site and servers for weeks but they forgot to send out an email?

Yes must be the news of it that's taken a while, maybe they expected for someone to mention it on the forums and when none did they sent out the email. Might have something with them using the Amazon server maybe they wanted to get the files on that first.

Maybe they were kidnapped by aliens and taken to a distant planet. When they got back their memories had been wiped and they couldn't remember if they had sent out the email about the update. To be on the safe side, they decided to send it again and act as if nothing unusual had happened.

^ :tu: :lol:

Aloysius wrote:Maybe they were kidnapped by aliens and taken to a distant planet. When they got back their memories had been wiped and they couldn't remember if they had sent out the email about the update. To be on the safe side, they decided to send it again and act as if nothing unusual had happened.
Yes that sounds about right - the only rational explanation :hihi: :borg:

:)

aMUSEd wrote:
Aloysius wrote:Maybe they were kidnapped by aliens and taken to a distant planet. When they got back their memories had been wiped and they couldn't remember if they had sent out the email about the update. To be on the safe side, they decided to send it again and act as if nothing unusual had happened.
Yes that sounds about right - the only rational explanation :hihi: :borg:
Bill Birnes would approve.

I don't know about jr, but the full version is quite the treat for reverb at times. Not something I really explored until a couple of days ago by accident.

Return to “Effects”