Synthmaster 3 wish list

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Synthmaster Serial number with this version you pay for updates yes i am willing to pay more for a serial version i can dream.

Sub-mixers all over the place.

I want SynthMaster 3 to succeed. All too often with your two current synths, I feel like the programmer designed the UX aspect rather than someone skilled at making intuitive and elegant UIs. SynthMaster One is undoubtedly an improvement, but you can do better still. Please spend the money on a professional freelancer to consult on the operation of the synth when things are in a state to begin developing SynthMaster 3's UI. The sound and features are great, don't let the UX/UI hold back the adoption rate.

i wish Synthmaster 3 to be with black skin by default.That's what i want :)

magickalmutagen wrote:I want SynthMaster 3 to succeed. All too often with your two current synths, I feel like the programmer designed the UX aspect rather than someone skilled at making intuitive and elegant UIs. SynthMaster One is undoubtedly an improvement, but you can do better still. Please spend the money on a professional freelancer to consult on the operation of the synth when things are in a state to begin developing SynthMaster 3's UI. The sound and features are great, don't let the UX/UI hold back the adoption rate.
+1

Its pretty much what kept me from using it.
And please dont put the name of the skin as a logo (like they did on sylenth1's new u-he lookalike skin) its kinda lame imo.

I personally agree with most ppl that the GUI is probably the most impprtant user request. With the new changes already being implemented, I dont think anything else needs to be in it. SM is already a beast. With 8 layers, the new wavetables, granular synthesis, the editor & multimbrality, it'll be packed to the brim.

If those are going to be the changes, I'd only include (if it hasnt been asked for already):

-Multi-outputs (configurable for each layer or drum sound or in a add'l DLL, whichever is feasible)
-Keyboard on GUI, like SM1 with pitch, mod wheel & the XY controllers
-Stability, stability, stability... make sure as much as possible that everything is functional before release
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Sm1 buttons in sm3 it will be nice

I have no idea what you guys' problem with the GUI is. It's about as simply laid out as you can get and you can do innovative things like grab the envelopes and work the etc. Just... I don't get it, other then the colors.

As for improvements I've been after a grain filter for years but hoping for a juicy round natural sounding one as opposed to a digital glitchy one. Something I have recently gotten interested in is resonators ... maybe resonators as an fx? Also, better import of wave forms and samples... with an easy way to DELETE them!

I literally love the SynthMaster2 GUI. Highly functional, could be improved but the concept is great IMO.
My biggest worry (besides CPU usage and overall stability) for SM3 is the GUI getting prettier at the expenses of functionality.

Dasheesh wrote:Imaybe resonators as an fx? Also, better import of wave forms and samples...
I dont think I'll wait until v3.0 for that :wink:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

boom.

I WAS shopping around for a resonator plugin. ha.

effect rack like serum

Dasheesh wrote:boom.

I WAS shopping around for a resonator plugin. ha.
I didnt see the resonator part. I was replying about waveform/sample import :)

Regarding waveforms, I'll try to squeeze in one last update v2.9 before starting a completely new development branch for v3.0. I guess adding wavetable support as in SM1 wouldn't hurt SM2 :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Just as exciting actually, thank you!

kv331 wrote:
I guess adding wavetable support as in SM1 wouldn't hurt SM2 :)
Wow! BOOM!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”