Analog Obsession released free "FILTEQ" vintage eq! [4/1/17: Fixed AU]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This EQ has crazy curves for a adding brilliance to vocal. Superb!

Thanks again Tunca!
Way Be!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Den* wrote:This EQ has crazy curves for a adding brilliance to vocal. Superb!

Thanks again Tunca!
Way Be!
Enjoy,man!
http://analogobsession.com/ VST, AU, AAX for WIN & MAC

tunca wrote: Also i started to work with another GUI designer.New plug-in's interface will be better.

Now working on new plug-in.He's working on GUIs and i'm about DSP.New plug-in will be great!But i don't want to give hint for now. :D 8)
Will it be a free update then?

tunca wrote: Also i started to work with another GUI designer.New plug-in's interface will be better.

Now working on new plug-in.He's working on GUIs and i'm about DSP.New plug-in will be great!But i don't want to give hint for now. :D 8)
Just please don't make them look ridiculous. Fish eye 3D, reflections of somebody's windows, too much shadows over text, and all that unnecessary sh*t. Make it easy to see all the values, make it functional. See PSP, Soundtoys, UAD, Plugin Alliance, IK all really beautiful, great and functional at the same time GUIs. :tu: Don't be Sonimus, Admiral Quality, some Klanghelm GUIs, lately DDMF 6144 fell victim to ridiculousness [v1.1 looked great]... it just looks ridiculous and impairs functionality.

GUI aside, I've been testing your FILTEQ and it generally sounds good. The LPF is interesting as it seems to follow analogue model. ;) but there seems to be something weird going on with the HPF. It's cutting too high. Check it. ;) LPF is fine, bells are fine. Just HPF as far as I can tell.

Cheers!
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

DuX wrote:Just please don't make them look ridiculous.

Fish eye 3D, reflections of somebody's windows, too much shadows over text, and all that unnecessary sh*t. Make it easy to see all the values, make it functional.

See PSP, Soundtoys, UAD, Plugin Alliance, IK all really beautiful, great and functional at the same time GUIs. :tu:

Don't be Sonimus, Admiral Quality, some Klanghelm GUIs, lately DDMF 6144 fell victim to ridiculousness [v1.1 looked great]... it just looks ridiculous and impairs functionality.
+(10^1000000000)

The current GUIs are 110% fine.
DuX wrote:GUI aside, I've been testing your FILTEQ and it generally sounds good. The LPF is interesting as it seems to follow analogue model. ;) but there seems to be something weird going on with the HPF. It's cutting too high. Check it. ;) LPF is fine, bells are fine. Just HPF as far as I can tell.

Cheers!
Personally I didn't expect ANALOG obsession to have other way of cutting. you have plenty of em' EQs that you can have together with AO.

The ONLY thing I'd like to see is an output trim.

And that's about it.

The European gang (with the free FilteQ) are mighty impressive. :party: :tu:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Oh yes, output trim or gain/trim would be nice. :tu:
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Return to “Effects”