Sylenth1 stuck in demo

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've purchased sylenth about a year ago and used it on my laptop for the whole time, but now I've moved over to a new desktop computer and when reinstalling sylenth and opening it in FL Studio, I was not given an option to enter in my license code so now I'm stuck in demo mode with limited access and that voice telling me I'm in demo mode. How do i register?

It seems, that the menu in Sylenth1 changes depending on it either being registered or not. In my menu it only says "Deactivate", but I think in yours it should say something like "register".
Are you using version 3.x?
Furthermore, in the account area you can see, on how many machines you activated Sylenth1. Maybe somehow you already have activated two.

The demo version can not be activated. Please make sure to download the full version of Sylenth1 from the links in your license email.

Lennard wrote:The demo version can not be activated. Please make sure to download the full version of Sylenth1 from the links in your license email.
I did download from the version in my email and I still am not given an option to exit the demo version

In that case you have installed both the demo and the full version in different folders. Uninstall them, then search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything. Startup FL Studio to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, download Sylenth1 from the links in your license email to make sure you have the latest available version and install it.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

Then follow these steps to rescan the plugins properly in FL Studio 12:

1. Open 'Options > File Settings'.

2. Select 'Plugin Manager' and select the following options:

'Rescan previously verified plugins'
'Rescan plugins with errors'
'Verify plugins'

3. Start scan.

Installed the Windows 10 Creators Update and I have been getting the demo voice ever since even though I have a registered copy..

You're most likely not using the latest version of Sylenth1 (v3.030), so just install that to fix the problem.

Return to “LennarDigital”