MuLib : MuLab & MUX Modular Community Library

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fsm77 polymoog tribute.jpg
Here's my Polymoog Tribute Mux for Mulab 9 folks :)

There's no cut-off envelope but the sweep-able filters allow for some really nice pseudo phased pads à la Gary Numan.

I've also integrated a simple stereo echo module to add more drama.

Experiment, have fun!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iTY_eE ... drive_link
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aka Midland Synthetics

I've just been through this whole thread looking for the fx step sequencer. Thanks urvieh for this creation. :tu:

I also downloaded robert_p's DR32. Great work, bit too complicated for me. I have been thinking of some way to replicate my mpc drum programs. I've decided to move away from hardware as its becoming too closed source, expensive and unreliable. But this MuX seems to be just what I'm looking for.

There is simply nothing better for sampling than these akai units, but the crashing and bugs in the software are just not acceptable. Still, least I got all the vst's that came with it.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for this Robert, I think I would like to remove the composer element, is that easy to do? I'll take a look when I can, hopefully later today.

sl23 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:56 am I think I would like to remove the composer element, is that easy to do?
Sure, you can bypass it or remove completely from MIDI Rack - I placed it (with MIDI grooves) for testing/demo purpose.

In order to reduce reliance on 32bit VST's I'm trying to find ways around those that can't be replaced.
Here's my attempt at an updated version of my CS Piky Mux I made a few years ago. It's a bit better and can make some nice plinky sounds, but don't expect perfection. It can also go pretty wild too!
WATCH YOUR OUTPUT LEVELS!
Image 001.png
...I've added it to the MuLib if someone would be so kind as to move it to the correct location please :D
CS Piky_v2 - sl23 - M9 - 2023.9.5.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sl23 on Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I also added some other files there too for colours and knobs and I updated Urvieh's QuickStepFX for M9 and slightly enhanced the GUI a little....
Image 002.png

Hi there. I've made an 808 and a 909 tribute. Both are downloadable from the mux library.
808 fp.jpg
909 fp.jpg
These are sample based instruments. I wont go into too much detail here but I've attempted to make these sound as close as I could to the originals with the same limitations.

Features:
- Embedded samples
- Built-in step sequencer
- Trigger Pads
- 1 x Aux send per channel
- 1 x Insert per channel
- Tweakable Kick and Snare drums (+ Cymbal tone 808 only)

Let me know if these work ok. links below...

>909<
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

>808<
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... drive_link

Have fun!
Aka Midland Synthetics

Heres' another Mux folks.
My Multitimbral Pattern Looper can be used as a drum machine, or any other kind of samples you might want to load into the seven slots :)
Each sample lane has two inserts for reverb, eq, compression etc.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YSi214 ... drive_link
mtpl.jpg
Aka Midland Synthetics

Hi, Channel Strip Update (9.3.12+) CEL + ECL
  • (new) Gain Trim (In/Out)
  • (new) Gain Reduction Meter (Limiter)
  • (new) Output Gain Meter (right side of the limiter panel)
Compressor:
  • Sidechain - External + Internal (Filter)
  • Sidechain Monitor (Listen button)
  • RMS/Peak switch
  • Gain Reduction Meter
  • Post Gain adjustment
  • Dry/Wet Mix
Equalizer:
  • 4 Bands
  • Bell/Shelve switch (LF + HF)
  • Low Cut/High Cut filters (12dB)
  • Level Meter
  • Post Gain Adjustment
Limiter:
  • Hard/Soft Mode can be selected after pressing "Editor" button
  • Gain Reduction Meter
Requires MuLab 9.3.12 or newer
---
Channel Strip.jpg
---
Channel Strips.zip
Last edited by robert_p on Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mmm, I think that might work nicely in place of mda Limiter and mda Dynamics, which have been my go to tools for my drums for probably far too long...

pljones wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:52 am Mmm, I think that might work nicely in place of mda Limiter and mda Dynamics, which have been my go to tools for my drums for probably far too long...
I use Mu-Channel a lot, especially for drums - limiter adds some nice character/harmonics

I added some files to the MuLib Inbox, could someone add them to appropriate place in MuLib folders please, thanks.

sl23 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:11 pm I added some files to the MuLib Inbox, could someone add them to appropriate place in MuLib folders please, thanks.
Done!
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

Thanks dakkra :tu:

Hi, I attached the latest update: Channel Strip (9.3.16+) CEL + ECL
  • Added Delta Monitoring and improved gain reduction metering
M-Channel.jpg
  • zip file also contains single components
M-Components.jpg
---
File list:
Content.jpg
---
Requires MuLab 9.3.16 or newer
---
M-Channel-9316.zip

Return to “MUTOOLS”