Another Features Request

Official English support for: maizesoft.cn
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am also trying to do something in Hise, Romplur that seemed like a good alternative is finally a total disappointment

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:51 pm I am also trying to do something in Hise, Romplur that seemed like a good alternative is finally a total disappointment
Total. HISE seems like the route to go, just going to do the gpl compliant releases until I can understand the license better. (cost is not posted anywhere publicly that i can find). :help:

Plugworx wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:34 pm
BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 6:51 pm I am also trying to do something in Hise, Romplur that seemed like a good alternative is finally a total disappointment
Total. HISE seems like the route to go, just going to do the gpl compliant releases until I can understand the license better. (cost is not posted anywhere publicly that i can find). :help:
I received all the information on the cost of licenses from the developer

BeatMaker_xyz wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:49 am
Plugworx wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:34 pm
I received all the information on the cost of licenses from the developer
Im curious, if you can inbox me the information ? Still waiting for forum account approval :(

* deleted *
Last edited by Plugworx on Fri May 12, 2023 5:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

* deleted *
Last edited by dannytaurus on Sun May 14, 2023 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

* deleted *
Last edited by Plugworx on Fri May 12, 2023 5:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

There's a reason why I don't post this publicly yet, please redact your post and remove that information.

* deleted *
Last edited by dannytaurus on Sun May 14, 2023 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plugworx wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:34 pm HISE seems like the route to go, just going to do the gpl compliant releases until I can understand the license better. (cost is not posted anywhere publicly that i can find). :help:
Even though we've deleted the HISE licensing details by request I think it's still OK for me to say that model is a no-go for me unfortunately.

I'm looking at the Max/RNBO route. But it seems you need to export the C++ to JUCE to make a decent UI. So it does start to get complicated... and expensive. 😕

dannytaurus wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:16 am
Plugworx wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:34 pm HISE seems like the route to go, just going to do the gpl compliant releases until I can understand the license better. (cost is not posted anywhere publicly that i can find). :help:
Even though we've deleted the HISE licensing details by request I think it's still OK for me to say that model is a no-go for me unfortunately.

I'm looking at the Max/RNBO route. But it seems you need to export the C++ to JUCE to make a decent UI. So it does start to get complicated... and expensive. 😕
Im looking into this as well, as the subscriptions for some of these engines are more than some people make a from from their hobbies....thanks for the direction.

Hise is great, it's not just as straightforward as Maize Sampler. But what you lose in convenience you gain in flexibility. For me, the deal breaker is the export system. It's just a nightmare. A look at the Hise forums is enough to see that hurdles are to be expected at some point.

For me, the "solution" I found so far is to release in other formats like Kontakt and Decent Sampler. They are not as popular, but they surely have many users. For some reason, I find it easier to script in Decent Sampler than programming in Hise...

Plugworx wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:13 am Filter Resonance & Filter ADSR
I hope these features get added soon!

Coolwav wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:41 pm
Plugworx wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:13 am Filter Resonance & Filter ADSR
I hope these features get added soon!
+1 for both these features! 🙌

I'd like to see a midi learn feature and CC calibration for min/max.

Also, anyone else's crash when multi selecting samples on the piano window?

I'm fairly new to maize, but really enjoying it :)

Return to “Maizesoft”