Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Burillo wrote:i wish they sold preorder through resellers. for me it would've been cheaper to get it without VAT than with jampoints. IK, Y U NO SELL THROUGH JRRSHOP?!
We do allow resellers, and Sweetwater is currently carrying it.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Burillo wrote:i wish they sold preorder through resellers. for me it would've been cheaper to get it without VAT than with jampoints. IK, Y U NO SELL THROUGH JRRSHOP?!
Thank you for the hint but how can it be cheaper? The Jampoints i used were 30€ so i got it for 83€ incl. VAT from IKM. I can't see how $99.99 is cheaper as Sweetwater don't have any discount codes.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

But Not every1 has 30 Euros jampoints?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Very simple solution to this problem folks.

If the price that you personally need to pay to get Syntronik is too high for you...

DON'T BUY IT!

Sheesh. What a bunch of whiners.

mladi wrote:
Thank you for the hint but how can it be cheaper? The Jampoints i used were 30€ so i got it for 83€ incl. VAT from IKM. I can't see how $99.99 is cheaper as Sweetwater don't have any discount codes.
I didn't say it would be cheaper, 99.99 is a very low price and the opportunity to take another 30% off with JamPoints is an incredible deal that quite frankly I'm surprised we're offering. As with any company we have MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) that is an agreement between the company an its dealers. There are retailers that find workarounds to this MAP and basically sacrifice their profit margin in order to find ways to offer additional discounts below MAP (without advertising it directly per the "A" in MAP) but that's their thing not ours. We price our products and in this case at a deep discount for preorder and most dealers will sell at that MAP (like Sweetwater).

I mentioned Sweetwater only because that's a dealer I knew offhand who is offering it when I replied. I enjoy that I can be very helpful to you all, but if you are looking to find a "stacked bargain" or whichever plugin discounter is offering the best deal, well, I'm going to have to let you do the heavy lifting there.

mladi wrote:
I didn't say it would be cheaper, 99.99 is a very low price and the opportunity to take another 30% off with JamPoints is an incredible deal that quite frankly I'm surprised we're offering. As with any company we have MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) that is an agreement between the company an its dealers. There are retailers that find workarounds to this MAP and basically sacrifice their profit margin in order to find ways to offer additional discounts below MAP (without advertising it directly per the "A" in MAP) but that's their thing not ours. We price our products and in this case at a deep discount for preorder and most dealers will sell at that MAP (like Sweetwater).

I mentioned Sweetwater only because that's a dealer I knew offhand who is offering it when I replied. I enjoy that I can be very helpful to you all, but if you are looking to find a "stacked bargain" or whichever plugin discounter is offering the best deal, well, I'm going to have to let you do the heavy lifting there.
oh i see, so i got only 5 Euro jampoints :(
for me the 99 us dollars would be cheaper! can i get it somewhere for 99 dollars sold to a german?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

i had no idea Sweetwater carried Syntronik, thanks Peter!
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

but no crossgrade option at Sweetwater....

Caine123 wrote:but no crossgrade option at Sweetwater....
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SyntronikCG

Caine123 wrote: oh i see, so i got only 5 Euro jampoints :(
for me the 99 us dollars would be cheaper! can i get it somewhere for 99 dollars sold to a german?
I can't tell if they offer any further discount but I do know that this dealer does carry Syntronik - https://www.bestservice.de/syntronik_crossgrade.html

I can't tell if they offer any further discount but I do know that this dealer does carry Syntronik - https://www.bestservice.de/syntronik_crossgrade.html
Not very helpful as it is 119€ at Best Service. Caine123 to answer your question: You can buy it for $99 (= 92€) at JRR since it's a Download License via Email Delivery.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:
Not very helpful as it is 119€ at Best Service. Caine123 to answer your question: You can buy it for $99 (= 92€) at JRR since it's a Download License via Email Delivery.
Like I said, if you're looking for a discount below MAP you'll have to do the heavy lifting... If I were to open a "personal shopper" service for discount audio software it would probably be considered a conflict :) I wasn't claiming it was at a discount anyway, but that is a German dealer which I do feel was at least part of the question (and I thought it was 99.99 + VAT which seems to answer the whole question).

Edit - you also seem to have missed this part of the reply:
I can't tell if they offer any further discount
...and US dealers would need to charge the appropriate VAT for your location even for digital delivery by law.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:...and US dealers would need to charge the appropriate VAT for your location even for digital delivery by law.
JRR never charge VAT regardless where the customer lives (at least i know that 100% for Germany). :tu:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hi Peter, I Don't have time to reread the whole thread so I'll just ask: How will sampletank read the new effects? will the new effects be added to sampletank in an update, or something like that? I've already made my purchase :) Will it 'drop' July 1st on the nose? -thanks

Return to “Instruments”