RELATED
PRODUCTS

djeroen wrote:New updates available now :-) Highlights:

Integrated loudness meter in Barricade 4
Immersive audio support in Barricade 4
Disable dry option in Reverb 4 for easier send-bus configuration

More details: https://www.toneboosters.com/changelog.html
Thanks updated all running great. :D

Damn, tried Reverb 4, pretty interesting. Definitely to list of purchases.
One little request - add to freeze some unblock input mode, for processing the signal during freeze. It's great feature for experiments, but unfortunately it rarely can met in reverb's freezes.

djeroen wrote:New updates available now :-) Highlights:

Integrated loudness meter in Barricade 4
Immersive audio support in Barricade 4
Disable dry option in Reverb 4 for easier send-bus configuration

More details: https://www.toneboosters.com/changelog.html
Loved Barricade since it came out, but what a great update! Used to just use it on the Master, but this is great for busses with the saturation options.

DeathByGuitar wrote:One small request for Reverb 4. I think when you enable No Dry it should turn Wet up to 100% automatically.
Yes, great suggestion - this would make its function equivalent to other 'verbs that let you lock Mix at 100% wet.

for reverb 4 alternative

if you dont care on the prize
mturboreverb multiband version is the best + dosent consume much cpu(on my system)

for cheap
waves H reverb
and
D16
are my fav
Win 10 x64 with specs enough to run DAW without bouncing any track
KZ IEM,32-bit 384Khz dac running at 32bit 48Khz
mainly use REAPER, MTotalbundle, Unfiltered Audio TRIAD and LION, NI classic collection,......... ETC

I would like to see the option for different delay tap spacing in Reverb 4. When the size parameter is turned up, whilst sounding absolutely lush, you also get a slow attack. This is fine and musical but I wouldn't mind the option of a faster attack too, and my hunch is that it's to do with the delay seeds (try turning the Mass control to minimum to hear them in their most basic form).

djeroen wrote:
cb8rwh wrote:Please could someone tell me how to save a new preset?

I am using the reverb in Bitwig and FL. I double-click on the name of the preset, hit enter, which I thought would save it. If I remove the plugin, then add again, the newly created/named preset is nowhere to be seen.

Cheers
Presets are stored separately for each instance. If you keep the plugin on that particular track, any presets or programs you modify will be kept with that instance (if it is not running in demo mode) but will not automatically be available in other instances. For that purpose, store the program as a file with your host program, and load it in the other instance.
As someone who uses Logic and Live equally (with occasional forays into Reason and Audition) I find Toneboosters' preset handling obtuse and frustrating. Storing presets per instance is an odd choice (frequently enough I'll use the same preset as a starting point on different tracks/busses), and relying on host preset storage locations isn't helpful when switching hosts.

Really like this verb. Quick question though. It seems pretty high on CPU on my system. I am using the demo though?
How are others finding it’s CPU usage?

Thanks.

Rickskii wrote:Really like this verb. Quick question though. It seems pretty high on CPU on my system. I am using the demo though?
How are others finding it’s CPU usage?

Thanks.
Hm, strange, it's quite modest even on my old cpu, some about 7% (setting regardless) in Studio one 3\win7.

It's become my go-to reverb, and I started to like it more than Valhalla nowadays. I use it for all sorts of tracks, but mostly for subtle reverberation, and I can achieve subtlety easier with R4 than ValhallaRoom. Plus, it has a mono mode, which is great.
I have a minor issue: not being able to lock wet and dry parameters. And it'd be nice to have ducking embedded (like Kleverb).

audiocan wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:43 pm It's become my go-to reverb, and I started to like it more than Valhalla nowadays. I use it for all sorts of tracks, but mostly for subtle reverberation, and I can achieve subtlety easier with R4 than ValhallaRoom. Plus, it has a mono mode, which is great.
I have a minor issue: not being able to lock wet and dry parameters. And it'd be nice to have ducking embedded (like Kleverb).
TB4 has Ducking - check the Gate tab.
I also would love a "Send" mode with 100% Wet/0% Dry as standard.
Like user onerob, I would appreciate more control over attack/early reflection makeup on longer 'verb times.

More than one lfo fro reverb 4 ,pretty please
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:42 am More than one lfo fro reverb 4 ,pretty please
Ha yes, I've thought the same thing - the more the merrier!

Maybe it just needs a little brother reverb

How does Tonebooster reverb stand up to Fab Pro-R reverb?

The latter is about 5x the price.. !

Return to “Effects”