Gang Violins - Sana (elements of orchestral, ambient, electronic/hip-hop)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've just released a new track which should be up on iTunes/Spotify etc within the next few days.

https://soundcloud.com/gangviolins/gang-violins-sana

Happy to answer questions or take feedback. Enjoy - thanks :)

I love the vibe of this and the sounds are very cool. The changes in texture and style are nice too. They also don't outstay their welcome.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

I like the languid feel of this. We've had quite a warm weekend by UK standards, and this music fits the bill for relaxing chillout listening as the Sun goes down. All of the sounds fit together nicely and the mixing is smooth. Very enjoyable.

Good work :)

Thanks all for your lovely comments :)

Excellent work mate :tu: love it how it takes me to another plane of existence..what is "Sana" anyway?

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul

Huge sound design. Nice work!
Greetings
-NR

thedeadsoul wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm Excellent work mate :tu: love it how it takes me to another plane of existence..what is "Sana" anyway?

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul
Thank you! 'Sana' is an Arabic name meaning a bright, shimmering light/glow. Dedicated to a friend but also just love the sound of the word.

We have a new song releasing very very soon :)

MogwaiBoy wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:50 pm
thedeadsoul wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:20 pm Excellent work mate :tu: love it how it takes me to another plane of existence..what is "Sana" anyway?

Best,
Adi/Thedeadsoul
Thank you! 'Sana' is an Arabic name meaning a bright, shimmering light. Dedicated to a friend but also just love the sound of the word.

We have a new song releasing very very soon :)

Return to “Music Cafe”