The Synthmaster 3 Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don‘t forget Aiyn Zahef - his sounds have also convinced me to buy SynthMaster 2

Bigtone was also very good, especially for older synths from linplug, zebra2, alchemy and nexus

sacer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:21 am Don‘t forget Aiyn Zahef - his sounds have also convinced me to buy SynthMaster 2

Bigtone was also very good, especially for older synths from linplug, zebra2, alchemy and nexus
Thanks! I have a big list to try now.

I wish Kilohearts spend more time on this to have excellent presets maker.

yellowmix wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:53 pm What I like about Synthmaster and the presets/expansions is that it is primarily a synthesizer with sampling capability, but does not rely entirely on samples. In fact, the entirety of the SM2 expansions' samples total 523MB. Pink Noise Studio's (Oberheim) Matrix Kontakt instrument is 1.2gb by itself!
Although we added extensive sampler features, I still opt for using samples for creative sound design. I even wrote that as a requirement in our "sound design guidelines" document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XX0 ... sp=sharing

"Samples: If you are using samples in your presets, they should be recorded by you. Also, please do not use multi-samples that are generated simply by sampling presets from other synths. This will be rejected. The idea here is to use samples in a creative way in sound design."
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

New skins on the way, starting with the SM2 tranquil blue skin:

SM3 Tranquil Blue Skin.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Question - will there be Synthmaster 3 as an effect as in case of Synthmaster 2? It would be super cool if so

0degree wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:27 pm Question - will there be Synthmaster 3 as an effect as in case of Synthmaster 2? It would be super cool if so
SM3 supports sidechain input (VST3 / AU). Just need to add "Audio Input" as a new oscillator type.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:37 pm
0degree wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:27 pm Question - will there be Synthmaster 3 as an effect as in case of Synthmaster 2? It would be super cool if so
SM3 supports sidechain input (VST3 / AU). Just need to add "Audio Input" as a new oscillator type.
Awesome, thanks

That's beautiful skin!

How do i report bugs for this alpha? Or are we in beta already? The userpage only has the end-of-february version for download.

I'm liking 3 a lot so far from my few months of testing, but all synthmaster VST3 versions (One, 2, and lastest 3) still can't handle PAT events and modulation, so im mostly sticking to VST2 for now.

RoadCrewWorker wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:27 am How do i report bugs for this alpha? Or are we in beta already? The userpage only has the end-of-february version for download.
We will release the beta version hopefuly next week. Here's the link to the bug database:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
RoadCrewWorker wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:27 am I'm liking 3 a lot so far from my few months of testing, but all synthmaster VST3 versions (One, 2, and lastest 3) still can't handle PAT events and modulation, so im mostly sticking to VST2 for now.
What are PAT events ? Poly aftertouch ? Let me test with Roli Seaboard
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:21 pm New skins on the way, starting with the SM2 tranquil blue skin:
I'd love to see Mikael Eidenberg do a skin for SM 3.

https://mikaeleidenberg.com/work/ui
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Yes, a really great designer for sure. 8)

Please, please, please, let Mikael Eidenberg make a skin for synthmaster!!!!!!

Iva wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:20 am Please, please, please, let Mikael Eidenberg make a skin for synthmaster!!!!!!
Are you on your knees ? 😁
No auto tune...

Almost! :-)

Return to “Instruments”