Goodhertz comes to Windows?...Goodhertz comes to Windows!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jedinhopy wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:
e@rs wrote:devkerr, any chance of 32-bit builds for PC?
+1. Also looking for Windows 98 support here. :pray:
And even Windows 95 support?
TBH, I'm hoping for Windows 3.1 16-bit support and a small enough installer size so I can download it with my 56k baud fax modem. Hopefully it won't mess with my America online program. I need my chat rooms.

^ Haha lol
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

e@rs wrote:devkerr, any chance of 32-bit builds for PC?
Sorry! I’m afraid not.

While I totally understand that folks might have a really solid 32-bit rig and not want to upgrade, it’s just not feasible for us to write new plugins in 2017 for nearly 10-year-old software that often is no longer supported by the manufacturer or more bug prone.

64-bit Windows 7 came out in 2009 and is already quite difficult for us to support properly in 2017. I know that some other developers are still releasing 32-bit software, but most of them are legacy plugin manufacturers with 10+ year-old code bases. Offering 32-bit versions of our plugins would slow down development significantly and mean less cool, new Goodhertz plugins going forward :(

Screw the 64bit, that's already old gen. Go for 128bit damn it and move forward!

I definitely appreciate the windows support, 32 bit is not an issue for me,
but its easy to see why Ghz decided to skip it. Eventually, the 32 bit OS
will come to an end and there will be little reason not to use these excellent
products.

-Cheers

Anybody else getting denormal type behavior from Vulf and Faraday?
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Ah_Dziz wrote:Anybody else getting denormal type behavior from Vulf and Faraday?
Depends what you mean. They are "denormal" to begin with. GHz adds their own kind of twang into their plugins and they don't do the typical things you are used to.

plexuss wrote: Depends what you mean. They are "denormal" to begin with. GHz adds their own kind of twang into their plugins and they don't do the typical things you are used to.
I think they mean floating point denormals: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denormal_number, so this is probably not the good type of Ghz twang :(
Ah_Dziz wrote:Anybody else getting denormal type behavior from Vulf and Faraday?
Can you contact support with some basic info about your system and the exact behavior you're seeing? Each DAW can have vastly different issues with denormals, so that would help us narrow it down — thank you for beta testing!

devkerr wrote:
plexuss wrote: Depends what you mean. They are "denormal" to begin with. GHz adds their own kind of twang into their plugins and they don't do the typical things you are used to.
I think they mean floating point denormals: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denormal_number, so this is probably not the good type of Ghz twang :(
Can you contact support with some basic info about your system and the exact behavior you're seeing? Each DAW can have vastly different issues with denormals, so that would help us narrow it down — thank you for beta testing!
Sent you an email.

JJ
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

It's out now! Thanks very much to everyone who helped beta test. :party:

@devkerr

Congratulations! And thanks for the extended demos during the beta :)
Now I just have to collect them all...

-Cheers

devkerr wrote:It's out now! Thanks very much to everyone who helped beta test. :party:
Thank you very much for releasing a Win version of your plug-ins guys. Bought my Lossy license today. :)

Gotta love these guys... it’s been free updates from v1 - v3. Can’t complain about that at all

Still have to buy Faraday limiter and Vulf Compressor

Before I try this plugins and potentially fall in love. I wonder what kind of copy protection Goodhertz uses? Is it challenge response? And does it work without a internet connection (my workplace PC has no Internet)

Thanks
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote:Before I try this plugins and potentially fall in love. I wonder what kind of copy protection Goodhertz uses? Is it challenge response? And does it work without a internet connection (my workplace PC has no Internet)

Thanks
You need to have internet at least for logging in for the first time on the plugins.

Here’s a referral code that get us both $10 credit if you register.

https://goodhertz.co/register/1c70i3b

Return to “Effects”